Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikes84

AlphaRam is offline Waterboy

Vikes84

There is a Viking fan that trolls other message boards by the name of Vikes84.

Does he act stupid here, as well?

I imagine that he is an embarrassment to Viking fans that prefer to have intelligent conversations. Thoughts?

http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php...20acd1b5194c00
    [img:b2a033ed80]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/May/2004541315827084802666.jpg[/img:b2a033ed80]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes84

Well i dont know him and your link doesnt work unless we are a member, and of cousre i'm not a member of an eagles board

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes84

He's not registered here as far as I know.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Vikes84

we have trolls here from other teams as well. rams, eagles, packers, etc. i really don't care about your message board or who trolls on it. go b-tch somewhere else.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes84

Why don't you just ban him from your board if he's that big a problem
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikes84

Are you still in elementary school? "Bobby comes to our board and just bothers us!!" Get off our site!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AlphaRam is offline Waterboy

Vikes84

For those of you tools that got smart, go blow your dad again! Did it ever occur to you that opposing fans can still participate/debate/ discuss football topics on NFL team boards beside their own?

Vikes84 tells people to come to this forum to talk smack. Since I do not ever see other Vike fans making that invitation, I was trying to figure out what gives.
    [img:b2a033ed80]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/May/2004541315827084802666.jpg[/img:b2a033ed80]

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes84

"AlphaRam" wrote:
    For those of you tools that got smart, go blow your dad again! Did it ever occur to you that opposing fans can still participate/debate/ discuss football topics on NFL team boards beside their own?

Vikes84 tells people to come to this forum to talk smack. Since I do not ever see other Vike fans making that invitation, I was trying to figure out what gives.
    Yes we have several fans of other teams that come in here to participate in discussion. But nobody has heard of this Vikes84 guy and even if we had, we're not responsible for him trolling on other sites. Like I said, if he's bugging you that much, ban him from your board. It's that simple!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Vikes84

He was here before and then I got fed up and banned him. Not too difficult. TTYL Alpha.

Vikes84

"AlphaRam" wrote:

go blow your dad again? wow. i bet you took about 2 seconds to think of that one. here's one you might not have thought of yet. eat sh-t. try that one on for size. like i said. no one here gives a damn, so go b-tch somewhere else
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast