Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Vikes09's football season

How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.
    None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I wouldn't say that none of the stats are right.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Quit.
    All this stat talk could get an analyst excited.
    ;D

Not quit hijacking this thread.

[img width=450 height=549]http://www.universidadabierta.edu.mx/SerEst/MAP/METODOS%20CUANTITATIVOS/Business%20Statistics_archivos/classical.gif[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

You just lost me marrdro! lol

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

Quit.

;D

[img width=450 height=549]http://www.universidadabierta.edu.mx/SerEst/MAP/METODOS%20CUANTITATIVOS/Business%20Statistics_archivos/classical.gif[/img]
    Descriptive statistics will cause you far less trouble here, but you will be pretty boring!LOL!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

Quit.

;D

Descriptive statistics will cause you far less trouble here, but you will be pretty boring!LOL!
    Nicely played.

Should be at least two more comments along that tact.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Well today was absolutely amazing!

To start off our practices, we started with agility drills again. I did an exceptional job, with my DB coach shouting a couple "Atta boy!"s my way. With only 1 mistake, I ended up our first little session with a lot of confidence.
    That started a great practice. Today the “corner scared of contact” wasn’t at practice at all today for family reasons, along with our current safety who is decent but never does anything above average. I ended up going out with the first team defense as a corner, and then the second team defense as a safety! I also practiced as the starting FB because ours wasn’t present. I also had the play of the day at FB, which would later influence the coaches’ decision to keep me out there on the field. In short, I ran a 5 yard out pattern after I motioned out of the backfield, I snatched the ball away from the corner, who rolled off my back/shoulder; I turned and took off up field to juke out the safety, and then jogged into the endzone for my first touchdown ever. With me playing as the 1st team corner, I didn’t do spectacular, but I played very well when I played safety as I had been fairly familiar with it. After practice the coaches pulled me aside, and told me they’re going to re-move me back to safety! Ah, today was pretty good, and I’m glad I followed such a bad day with a very positive one.

I live in Texas, and go to a 17-5 A school, where we have about 4,000 students or so in our school from freshman to seniors.

Glad you had such a good day!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast