Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

    Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

    Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.
    None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    I wouldn't say that none of the stats are right.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

    Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.
    None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Quit.
    All this stat talk could get an analyst excited.
    ;D

    Not quit hijacking this thread.

    [img width=450 height=549]http://www.universidadabierta.edu.mx/SerEst/MAP/METODOS%20CUANTITATIVOS/Business%20Statistics_archivos/classical.gif[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    You just lost me marrdro! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #17
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

    Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.
    None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Quit.

    All this stat talk could get an analyst excited.

    ;D

    Not quit hijacking this thread.

    [img width=450 height=549]http://www.universidadabierta.edu.mx/SerEst/MAP/METODOS%20CUANTITATIVOS/Business%20Statistics_archivos/classical.gif[/img]
    Descriptive statistics will cause you far less trouble here, but you will be pretty boring!LOL!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    How long has this website been around because i was looking at peoples profiles and someone had a Date Registered:
    January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.........Also someone had a 56 average post per day...WOW!! whoever that was needs to get a life

    Ah, don't say that too loud I think our very own singer averages close to that many posts a day.
    None of those stats are right, I've been here for 4.5 yrs and it says i registered a few months ago last i checked.
    Quit.

    All this stat talk could get an analyst excited.

    ;D

    Not quit hijacking this thread.

    [img width=450 height=549]http://www.universidadabierta.edu.mx/SerEst/MAP/METODOS%20CUANTITATIVOS/Business%20Statistics_archivos/classical.gif[/img]
    Descriptive statistics will cause you far less trouble here, but you will be pretty boring!LOL!
    Nicely played.


    Should be at least two more comments along that tact.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    Well today was absolutely amazing!

    To start off our practices, we started with agility drills again. I did an exceptional job, with my DB coach shouting a couple "Atta boy!"s my way. With only 1 mistake, I ended up our first little session with a lot of confidence.
    That started a great practice. Today the “corner scared of contact” wasn’t at practice at all today for family reasons, along with our current safety who is decent but never does anything above average. I ended up going out with the first team defense as a corner, and then the second team defense as a safety! I also practiced as the starting FB because ours wasn’t present. I also had the play of the day at FB, which would later influence the coaches’ decision to keep me out there on the field. In short, I ran a 5 yard out pattern after I motioned out of the backfield, I snatched the ball away from the corner, who rolled off my back/shoulder; I turned and took off up field to juke out the safety, and then jogged into the endzone for my first touchdown ever. With me playing as the 1st team corner, I didn’t do spectacular, but I played very well when I played safety as I had been fairly familiar with it. After practice the coaches pulled me aside, and told me they’re going to re-move me back to safety! Ah, today was pretty good, and I’m glad I followed such a bad day with a very positive one.

    I live in Texas, and go to a 17-5 A school, where we have about 4,000 students or so in our school from freshman to seniors.


  10. #20
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Vikes09's football season

    Glad you had such a good day!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fantasy Football season
    By BritishVike in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:47 PM
  2. My football season
    By cc21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 01:11 AM
  3. The ONE and ONLY thing I hate about football season.....
    By Nooks in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 02:57 PM
  4. Football season yet?
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 06:48 PM
  5. Flag Football 2006 Season
    By PAvikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •