Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What do you think about the Vancouver policy quoted in the article, lil_miss_sixty?
    lol, honestly, i think its all B-S.

    cmon, "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

    r u for real? breasts r breats, guys (n some girls) will look at them sexually. i really dont c what the point is in wanting to do what guys do. i think they're jus trying to find somethin else to protest about, just for the sake of arguing. its nonesense. i cant c breasts being 'desexualised', whats next, they want to walk around topless in the streets cuz guys do it? cmon now
    Would you do it if it was legal in Montreal?
    In the summertime, I mean.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    216

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What do you think about the Vancouver policy quoted in the article, lil_miss_sixty?
    lol, honestly, i think its all B-S.

    cmon, "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

    r u for real? breasts r breats, guys (n some girls) will look at them sexually. i really dont c what the point is in wanting to do what guys do. i think they're jus trying to find somethin else to protest about, just for the sake of arguing. its nonesense. i cant c breasts being 'desexualised', whats next, they want to walk around topless in the streets cuz guys do it? cmon now.
    I wouldn't report them.
    lol, im sure the guys would love i know my post sounds so serious but ya, im for 'free spirits' n all but u know, thats my view on it


    some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

  3. #13
    lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    216

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What do you think about the Vancouver policy quoted in the article, lil_miss_sixty?
    lol, honestly, i think its all B-S.

    cmon, "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

    r u for real? breasts r breats, guys (n some girls) will look at them sexually. i really dont c what the point is in wanting to do what guys do. i think they're jus trying to find somethin else to protest about, just for the sake of arguing. its nonesense. i cant c breasts being 'desexualised', whats next, they want to walk around topless in the streets cuz guys do it? cmon now
    Would you do it if it was legal in Montreal?
    In the summertime, I mean.
    oh gosh, lol. no, i would have to pass on that. isnt that what nude beaches r for? or ur own backyard pool?


    some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What do you think about the Vancouver policy quoted in the article, lil_miss_sixty?
    lol, honestly, i think its all B-S.

    cmon, "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

    r u for real? breasts r breats, guys (n some girls) will look at them sexually. i really dont c what the point is in wanting to do what guys do. i think they're jus trying to find somethin else to protest about, just for the sake of arguing. its nonesense. i cant c breasts being 'desexualised', whats next, they want to walk around topless in the streets cuz guys do it? cmon now.
    I wouldn't report them.
    lol, im sure the guys would love i know my post sounds so serious but ya, im for 'free spirits' n all but u know, thats my view on it
    But would you do it if it was legal in Montreal?
    In the summertime, I mean.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What do you think about the Vancouver policy quoted in the article, lil_miss_sixty?
    lol, honestly, i think its all B-S.

    cmon, "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

    r u for real? breasts r breats, guys (n some girls) will look at them sexually. i really dont c what the point is in wanting to do what guys do. i think they're jus trying to find somethin else to protest about, just for the sake of arguing. its nonesense. i cant c breasts being 'desexualised', whats next, they want to walk around topless in the streets cuz guys do it? cmon now
    Would you do it if it was legal in Montreal?
    In the summertime, I mean.
    oh gosh, lol. no, i would have to pass on that. isnt that what nude beaches r for? or ur own backyard pool?
    We can respect that answer...it's honest.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    so your saying you'd go to Cajun's backyard pool?

  7. #17
    lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    216

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    so your saying you'd go to Cajun's backyard pool?
    lol, so i c how rumours start around here
    :P


    some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

  8. #18
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    yea, you'll learn soon enough.
    If you are a young, attractive female you should proofread all your posts.

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    so your saying you'd go to Cajun's backyard pool?
    lol, so i c how rumours start around here
    :P
    The bigger question is would you go to Cajuns at all and if so would you sit topless on his deck?
    ;D

    We need to bump the "Big Deck" thread or whatever it was called.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Victory for the Topless Front

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i agree, womens bodies should not be sex objects.
    They should be free to go topless whenever they like, and i actually encourage it.
    Your a good man...A real patriot.
    ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More women going from jobless to topless
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 07:37 PM
  2. Topless woman at Jays game
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 12:44 AM
  3. Man gets ticket for going topless in public
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 06:34 PM
  4. Fla. Teen Gets $35K in Topless Lawsuit
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 12:56 PM
  5. Topless Car Wash
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 05:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •