Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

very sad news...

Coroner: Children of slain pregnant mother found dead
    Three missing children have been found dead, days after their mother's body was discovered with the fetus cut from her womb, authorities announced tonight. The bodies of the children were found hours after a woman was charged and jailed on $5 million bond in the deaths of Jimella Tunstall, 23, who was seven months pregnant.

Go to cnn.com for pic of the three children and rest of the story.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: very sad news...

"bono" wrote:
    Three missing children have been found dead, days after their mother's body was discovered with the fetus cut from her womb, authorities announced tonight. The bodies of the children were found hours after a woman was charged and jailed on $5 million bond in the deaths of Jimella Tunstall, 23, who was seven months pregnant.

Go to cnn.com for pic of the three children and rest of the story.
    > This world is getting terrible.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

tell me about it. I'm at work right now...went to check cnn.com for my latest worldly news, and right on the front page is a pic of the three innocent babies who were found dead. I just sat in my chair (heart heavy) hurt; almost wanted to cry. Why would anyone take the lives of innocent babies? Now, the report doesn't state that the children were KILLED...just found dead. But, I'm betting that someone (possibly even that woman who killed their mother, and cut her unborn baby out of her womb) killed them. Sad. Very sad.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    tell me about it. I'm at work right now...went to check cnn.com for my latest worldly news, and right on the front page is a pic of the three innocent babies who were found dead. I just sat in my chair (heart heavy) hurt; almost wanted to cry. Why would anyone take the lives of innocent babies? Now, the report doesn't state that the children were KILLED...just found dead. But, I'm betting that someone (possibly even that woman who killed their mother, and cut her unborn baby out of her womb) killed them. Sad. Very sad.
    [img width=306 height=245]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/09/23/killed.fetus.ap/newt1.tunstall.children.ap.jpg[/img]

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/23/killed.fetus.ap/index.html

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

omg, that is terrible!!

omg, what has come of this world????

I am just disguisted!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

thats awful..but this really isnt anything new to us from st louis..murders every day around there (those in chicago, new york and L.A. know what i mean)..this stuff with children getting killed is happening every day across the river in east st louis, and alot in north st louis where im from..it seems like you have to be completely harmless and innocent to get killed there..east st louis is just one of those places where there will never be any sort of hope for children, especially when all they can worry about is whether or not theyre gonna get killed or robbed when they wake up to go to school..i love st louis to death, but its a good thing im up in canada going to school right now, i needed to get away from seeing this stuff day after day in the news and in the papers, just way too depressing and heartbreaking
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    thats awful..but this really isnt anything new to us from st louis..murders every day around there (those in chicago, new york and L.A. know what i mean)..this stuff with children getting killed is happening every day across the river in east st louis, and alot in north st louis where im from..it seems like you have to be completely harmless and innocent to get killed there..east st louis is just one of those places where there will never be any sort of hope for children, especially when all they can worry about is whether or not theyre gonna get killed or robbed when they wake up to go to school..i love st louis to death, but its a good thing im up in canada going to school right now, i needed to get away from seeing this stuff day after day in the news and in the papers, just way too depressing and heartbreaking

Olson,

It's very sad indeed, and believe me, you don't have to live in a big name city to have the daily violence and horrific storys make the headlines..

I live in New Britain, CT.....a small city size wise, but a very hardend city, murders, violence, drugs, and some of the scumiest low lifes one would ever care to see.
    Not far from here, a 12 min drive, is the Capitol of CT.....Hartford, and this year, like so many other years, it has one of the highest homicide rates per capita in the nation....I remember early this summer, the city of Hartford was averaging something like 4 murders per week......Unreal..

To tell you the truth, I feel safer walking the Streets of Cebu City, Philippines., at 2 in the mourning, than I would walking down Vine Street in Hartford,CT....And a funny thing is, I was born and raised in the North End of Hartford, and my first apartment ever was on the corner of Vine and Rockville St.......Not a nice place to be for sure.....Maybe thats where my nasty side comes from.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikesD is offline Rookie

how could someone cut a baby out of the mothers stomach and live with themselves after?

"vikesD" wrote:
    how could someone cut a baby out of the mothers stomach and live with themselves after?
    Not to get political, but isn't that legal in a lot of states?

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

yea it is very sad and sick, i just cant think how anyone can do this crap and especially to children, what is worse, now there will probably be a year long trial and lots of money that the tax payers have to pay for it and will keep paying her while she spends rest of her life in prison, somehting like this, i wish they would automatically give death sentence and not wait years to do it..
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast