Thread: Very Sad Day

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Very Sad Day

ultra, u are the man. 369 feebacks? wow

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Most of them were buying this collection. My last feedback was a negative. Bought I Cris Carter decal for my truck for $2.99. Seller never shipped. And he writes that I am trying to get something for free.

Before that, I bought a $400 camera. Yeah, I wanted the sticker for free, but I will pay for the camera. :roll:

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Most of them were buying this collection. My last feedback was a negative. Bought I Cris Carter decal for my truck for $2.99. Seller never shipped. And he writes that I am trying to get something for free.

Before that, I bought a $400 camera. Yeah, I wanted the sticker for free, but I will pay for the camera. :roll:
    Sounds like the seller was a jerk. negative feeback over $2.99

English Vike is offline Starter

wow, like everyone else i just wish i could help you some way, thoughts are with you and i really hope everything turns out ok for you, im sure it will.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

May the parasites of a thousand camels fly up his nose!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Sorry Dude!! I really don't understand though how you got taken. Did he send you the cards? Were they counterfeits? Why do you have to come up with so much money?

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Sorry Dude!! I really don't understand though how you got taken. Did he send you the cards? Were they counterfeits? Why do you have to come up with so much money?
    I guess I could've been more clear.

I sent him a check. We had all the details worked out. Then, after I sent it I did not hear from them ever again. The day I called the bank because I was supsicious, it had cleared an hour earlier.

Why so much money. Well, I have to make up the money I lost. I am not poor, but I did make a mistake and feel I have to "man-up". That was money I could've spent on my wife, kids, or donated to PP.O. I am not going to just sell a few cards of my collection to make up the cash. If I have to do it, its all or nothing.

Del Rio Guest

Ultra, man if your son is getting into it then it may be more valuable to hold on to them and pass them on. That would be worth way more then anything you can get for them I think.

I would say you manned up to it already. You made a mistake. Hell you didn't even make a mistake. The only one not being a man about it is the seller. I thought E-bay had a way to get at those guys.

6-KINGS Guest

So sorry man.
    It just amazes me at how many worthless people are out there.

Maybe you can find a VERY loyal Viking fan who lives near this guy and he can be
    "visited" :twisted:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sorry to hear that ultra! I wish there was something I could do for ya!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast