Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Coors is gross and so is corona.
    And if you are all about drinking it fast, just stab a hole in it and suck out the juices; much like you would with a woman.
    Or beer bong is another favourite of those who wish to drink a beer in a matter of seconds.
    [youtube=425,350]zgByiienI6w[/youtube]
    Beer Bonging is definitely the way to go for fast beer drinking, however shotgunning works too if there is no bong in sight.
    It can get a little messy though.

  2. #22
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "Mr" wrote:

    It can get a little messy though.
    That's why it's ideal for doing outside or over the sink, haha.
    Anyone ever play Edward 40 hands?


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "Mr" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Personally I prefer mine from a bottle anyway.
    Corona is the pooh.
    And if I'm feeling like a rich beeyatch i put a little salt on the rim and a lime wedge in it.
    Life is good, drink it in.

    Thats how God gets his fix.

    :-X

    You shouldn't have to add anything to your beer. Corona is Mexican piss. It's light, low alcohol, with no taste, poorly produced beer, with no born on date(many imports do not, but this pooh is so terrible and skunked they might as well not lie about it,) poohie packaging(4/10 of their cardboard come to the store damaged,) clear bottled, photochemically effected, microfiltered pooh. I hate it and if you've ever drank a real beer so should you. Everything about it's production and shipment lead to terrible taste, fortunately they have a good marketing campaign and their sales aren't as effected as they should be. I think it's hilarious that so many people consider this a premium beer. I've got to say though, it's one of the best Mexican beers(not saying much,) and refreshing on a hot day.

    As far as Coors goes, I don't mind Coors, but I hate Coors light. Not only is it a waste of money, you can buy Keystone light for $5 less a 30 pack. The difference between the two beers? Two calories worth of maltodextrin. Do a blind taste test, I bet you can't tell the difference

    I agree with you wholeheartedly on the Corona issue! But, I do like some Negra Modelo, Victoria or Bohemia. Try half a lime squeezed into a glass, 1/3 glass V8, a pinch of salt and the rest Modelo or Dos Equis; a tasty summer drink or quick hangover cure. But, it's still winter. Keep the Quadrupel Koenigshoeven coming.

  4. #24
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    lol I knew some of you would like that women comment...

    Beer is beer. Do not put fruit in my beer.
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #25
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "gregair13" wrote:
    lol I knew some of you would like that women comment...

    Beer is beer. Do not put fruit in my beer.
    Yes.

  6. #26
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Personally I prefer mine from a bottle anyway.
    Corona is the pooh.
    And if I'm feeling like a rich beeyatch i put a little salt on the rim and a lime wedge in it.
    Life is good, drink it in.

    Thats how God gets his fix.

    :-X

    You shouldn't have to add anything to your beer. Corona is Mexican piss. It's light, low alcohol, with no taste, poorly produced beer, with no born on date(many imports do not, but this pooh is so terrible and skunked they might as well not lie about it,) poohie packaging(4/10 of their cardboard come to the store damaged,) clear bottled, photochemically effected, microfiltered pooh. I hate it and if you've ever drank a real beer so should you. Everything about it's production and shipment lead to terrible taste, fortunately they have a good marketing campaign and their sales aren't as effected as they should be. I think it's hilarious that so many people consider this a premium beer. I've got to say though, it's one of the best Mexican beers(not saying much,) and refreshing on a hot day.

    As far as Coors goes, I don't mind Coors, but I hate Coors light. Not only is it a waste of money, you can buy Keystone light for $5 less a 30 pack. The difference between the two beers? Two calories worth of maltodextrin. Do a blind taste test, I bet you can't tell the difference

    I agree with you wholeheartedly on the Corona issue! But, I do like some Negra Modelo, Victoria or Bohemia. Try half a lime squeezed into a glass, 1/3 glass V8, a pinch of salt and the rest Modelo or Dos Equis; a tasty summer drink or quick hangover cure. But, it's still winter. Keep the Quadrupel Koenigshoeven coming.
    I've heard good things about the La Trappe Quadrupel.

    Haven't got to try it myself, I'm able to get alcohol more easily when I'm working(I work in a liquor store,) and get advice from my coworkers, then get a friend to either come in and buy for me, or go to a different store and get it. Only thing is, they're stupid, and don't know what to ask for even when I write something down. If I told them to get that Quadrupel they'd come out saying that they didn't have it.

  7. #27
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Personally I prefer mine from a bottle anyway.
    Corona is the shit.
    And if I'm feeling like a rich bitch i put a little salt on the rim and a lime wedge in it.
    Life is good, drink it in.

    Thats how God gets his fix.

    I drink Coronitas when I hang out with a girl,typical beer makes me fart and Cornoitas don´t ,cause it has less gas
    El underdog.

  8. #28
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "Mr" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Well, beer isnt my favorite drink.
    Im russian so Vodka is what I do.
    Lifewater.
    No chasers here.



    Or a nice gin and tonic is always good.


    Smirnoff is produced domestically actually. I'm not a big fan of vodka.

    I do love gin and tonics though. 2 parts Bombay, 4-5 parts Schweppes tonic over ice, and a wedge of lime really can't be beat.
    Yep, never said it wasnt
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  9. #29
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "El" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Personally I prefer mine from a bottle anyway.
    Corona is the shit.
    And if I'm feeling like a rich bitch i put a little salt on the rim and a lime wedge in it.
    Life is good, drink it in.

    Thats how God gets his fix.

    I drink Coronitas when I hang out with a girl,typical beer makes me fart and Cornoitas don´t ,cause it has less gas

    Don't want to fart around the muchachas? Better not drink this:


    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  10. #30
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vented Wide-Mouth Can

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Well, beer isnt my favorite drink.
    Im russian so Vodka is what I do.
    Lifewater.
    No chasers here.



    Or a nice gin and tonic is always good.


    +1 on the Vodka. When I quit drinking the russian economy tanked lol. When I do have one that is still my choice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Smash Mouth.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 07:43 PM
  2. No mouth-to-mouth required in new CPR rules
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 06:06 AM
  3. Smashed in the mouth with a 10' pipe!!!!!
    By BloodyHorns82 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:03 AM
  4. Smoot: A Method to His Mouth
    By FedjeViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 02:36 AM
  5. Smash Mouth.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •