Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vasectomy today

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Vasectomy today

Well, I'm getting married in a week, it can't be much worse than that.
    ;D
    She'll have such a tight grip on my sack I might as well completely do away with em.
    ;D

Seriously though, from what I've heard you'll be golden in a couple days.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

As long as the phrase "feels like I've been hit in the sack with a baseball bat " doesn't get used frequently, you should do ok.

Not moving very much is a key factor for a couple of days.

Maybe you could invite some friends over for dinner and serve them.............peas. That would give you something pleasant to remember about the experience perhaps!

Good luck!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There but for the grace of God go I...

Haven't gone under the knife yet but the wife and have talked about it before.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

holy cow that sounds painful.

I wanted to get one when I was 25 with no kids. the story goes something like this,

I always wore a condom and my girl at the time claimed that she was pregnet but I wasn't that serious about her and she was just someone i was doing for the time being. After nine months or sweating like a pig, baby came out looking like michael jordan. No joke. The kid looked like he had a black mom and dad. I was like what the F**k?
    of course she later admitted that she had also been banging a brother. I still see her sometimes in houston. the kid is starting to look like vanessa williams. I am sure she is gonna be hot when she gets old.

Del Rio Guest

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    holy cow that sounds painful.

I wanted to get one when I was 25 with no kids. the story goes something like this,

I always wore a condom and my girl at the time claimed that she was pregnet but I wasn't that serious about her and she was just someone i was doing for the time being. After nine months or sweating like a pig, baby came out looking like michael jordan. No joke. The kid looked like he had a black mom and dad. I was like what the F**k?
    of course she later admitted that she had also been banging a brother. I still see her sometimes in houston. the kid is starting to look like vanessa williams. I am sure she is gonna be hot when she gets old.
    Damn brother hits it and runs and leaves whitey to pick up the tab!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

it really isnt too bad, I put a tile floor down in my bathroom the following day. I'd say the worst part ..is the Doc jabbing that needle into your nut sack to numb the area before it all goes down, followed by the stitches getting hung up in your drawers

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I've never had to take that plunge, however the wife had her "tubes tied"(can't remember the actual term).

My excuse (at the time) for it not being me? No health insurance. She did. The one time in my life that it payed to NOT have health insurance.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Tubal ligation, PPE.
    I had mine 10 years ago. Not painful at all, in comparison to the labor and delivery I had been through the day before.

A speedy recovery to ye, evm.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hope you have a speedy recovery Evm.... not something I could even consider. When I was a mere 23 yr old I was transferred to another telephone exchange where, by some strange co-incidence, all of the guys had been given the snip. You can imagine the effect that had on a 23 yr old who like to make good use of god's gifts.. especially when you got to hear all the grisly details at tea breaks

The worst one was when they used to joke about the doctor tying the tubes that tight that it would make your toes curl up !!!

Used to make be sure that I made full use of things
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I could never give myself the snip...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast