Thread: VanHalen moving

VikingKen is offline Starter

VanHalen moving

Reports out of LA is that there is a for sale sign in front of Eddie Van Halen's estate in LA. Perhaps he's gotten tired of this house since so many people know where it's located and memories of his marriage that he has decided to move. Even though 5150 (his studio) is there, it doesn't mean he couldn't reconstruct the studio somewhere else where he wouldn't be bothered. All it takes is a moving company. Valerie supposedly purchased a house nearby so Wolfy could still attend the same school even if Edward moved. There are several rumors floating around that Edward is renting a different house and has built a house in PA.

A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order. -- Bud Grant

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: VanHalen moving

Who knows with the celebs, most of them all own 5-6 houses and move on a weekly basis anyways.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: VanHalen moving

"VikingKen" wrote:
    Reports out of LA is that there is a for sale sign in front of Eddie Van Halen's estate in LA. Perhaps he's gotten tired of this house since so many people know where it's located and memories of his marriage that he has decided to move. Even though 5150 (his studio) is there, it doesn't mean he couldn't reconstruct the studio somewhere else where he wouldn't be bothered. All it takes is a moving company. Valerie supposedly purchased a house nearby so Wolfy could still attend the same school even if Edward moved. There are several rumors floating around that Edward is renting a different house and has built a house in PA.
    Party at Eddie's house in PA!!!! I'm there!!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE