Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vacation Picture (Look close behind the Divers)

Not sure if this is real, however, if it is....... WOW
    ;D

The Family was on holiday in Australia for a week and a half when husband, wife and their 15 year old son decided to go scuba diving. The husband is in the navy and has had some scuba experience.

His son wanted a pic of his mum and dad in all their gear so got the Underwater camera on the go. When it came to taking the pic the dad Realized that the son look like he was panicking as he took it and gave The 'OK' hand sign to see if he was alright.

The son took the pic and swam to the surface and back to the boat as Quick as he could so the mom and dad followed to see if he was OK. When They got back to him he was scrambling onto the boat and absolutely Sh***ing himself.

When the parents asked why he said 'there was a shark behind you' and The dad thought he was joking but the skipper of the boat said it was True and that they wouldn't believe him if he told them what it was. As Soon as they got back to the hotel they put the pic onto the laptop and This is what they saw.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ATT1.JPG[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vacation Picture (Look close behind the Divers)

WOW
    ;D I would have been crapping myself as well!! Dang kid left his parents high and dry (or low and wet in this case ;D).
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Holly crap!!!! That would be it for me.....No more diving, Yike's

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

You'd have thought they could feel that monster behind them.... Water movement or something, talk about walking on water.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I think the shark is smiling for the picture...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D

The Family was on holiday in Australia for a week and a half when husband, wife and their 15 year old son decided to go scuba diving. The husband is in the navy and has had some scuba experience.

His son wanted a pic of his mum and dad in all their gear so got the Underwater camera on the go. When it came to taking the pic the dad Realized that the son look like he was panicking as he took it and gave The 'OK' hand sign to see if he was alright.

The son took the pic and swam to the surface and back to the boat as Quick as he could so the mom and dad followed to see if he was OK. When They got back to him he was scrambling onto the boat and absolutely Sh***ing himself.

When the parents asked why he said 'there was a shark behind you' and The dad thought he was joking but the skipper of the boat said it was True and that they wouldn't believe him if he told them what it was. As Soon as they got back to the hotel they put the pic onto the laptop and This is what they saw.

BS.

First of all, I've never seen an underwater camera that uploads directly to a laptop.

Second, that pic has been floating around the internet for some time now.

Third, the skipper of the boat said it was true? How the fuck would he know -he was on the boat!

Fourth, I'm a skeptic.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Hey its freaking Jaws...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D

BS.

First of all, I've never seen an underwater camera that uploads directly to a laptop.

Second, that pic has been floating around the internet for some time now.

Third, the skipper of the boat said it was true? How the floop would he know -he was on the boat!

Fourth, I'm a skeptic.
    Thus the insertion of my first line.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

One quick Yahoo search...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/scubashark.asp

...It just an urban legend people, calm down.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Funny pic, but not true. ;D

Marrdro, welcome to the wonderful world of www.snopes.com.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/scubashark.asp

EDIT:
    Dang it PPE.
    You beat me by 24 seconds... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast