Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacation....

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vacation....

Quick question:

How do you go on a cruise out of Minnesota?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Space Coyote Guest

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Quick question:

One of the great lakes??? On a fishing boat maybe??

Toronto a hole? Has it gone to heck in the last few years? Because it was a good time the last time I went...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Quick question:

Take the Mississippi!! Duh!! lol If you don't want to go to a nice place you could come to sconny and go to summerfest in Milwaukee, that's pretty much all they have going for them in this state!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Yellowstone man, it doesn't get much better then that. Maybe swing by the grand canyons, arches.

If you can't go to Alaska you should try to do the whole Yellowstone deal :grin: Nice get away.

The Black Hills are pretty cool too! Or the Corn Palace or Wall Drug, you can hit all those on your way out to Yellowstone (If you're coming from the East). Oh, I almost forgot Mount Rushmore and Devil's Tower!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Devils tower is awesome, so are the black hills. I have a lot of family in the Dakotas. The story behind devils tower is sweet too. My dad does Sturgis every year sometimes I tag along. That wouldn't be a bad spot to pass through!

Great pheasant hunting btw for future reference :smile:

Yeah I really liked Devil's Tower and the Black Hills. But all the other things that I listed, were pretty much a waste of time, except for Yellowstone!

coreyd is offline Coach

Wow, thanks for the advice folks. I have narrowed it down to two things. One, a road trip for a week just to travel around the country and see some things I havent had the chance to see. Two, Drive out to New York and stay for a long weekend. I always wanted to visit New York and see where our fellow Americans lost their lives. Also, I wouldnt mind seeing the Statue of Liberty. There are a lot of options out there!

Thanks again for your input!

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

I got engaged in Hawaii last year... That was a kick @ss trip, but everything you wanna do is pretty pricey. Going to Cancun for a week then Cozumel for 3 days for the honeymoon in a couple months. Looking forward to that because everything is all inclusive... Ive been told thats the only way to go...

coreyd is offline Coach

I was thinking about going on a singles cruise also. I think that would be pretty fun. Some no strings attatched fun! Only problem is my luck I would be the only one on the ship not getting laid!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast