Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacation....

coreyd is offline Coach

Vacation....

Networking again! Hopefully I will have more luck this time.

I am looking for a vacation spot. I wouldnt mind a cruise, but I am open to pretty much anything. Just wondering what you all have done within the past couple years.

Also, if any of you have gone on any cruises out of minnesota....what company have you worked with to connect everything?

Thanks all!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vacation....

Just don't take the Three-Hour Tour on the S.S. Minnow...although I hear that if you get stranded on a desert island, there might be a couple of hot, available babes for you there! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

coreyd is offline Coach

Sounds like the spot for me!

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Man, you should come to Canada and eat caribou meat and whale sushi! No but seriously, there is some pretty cool things to do up here, like Niagra Falls, Vancouver is one of the neatest big cities in Canada, or go to Toronto. The reason I say Canada is because it is an awesome country plus your money is worth way more up here! Whatever you choose I hope you have fun.

Cheers!

coreyd is offline Coach

Dang, that sounds kinda fun. Is there any kind of single life up there?

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

An Alaska cruise :lol:

Drop by and I'll fry you up some whale blubber :lol:

Space Coyote Guest

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Man, you should come to Canada and eat caribou meat and whale sushi! No but seriously, there is some pretty cool things to do up here, like Niagra Falls, Vancouver is one of the neatest big cities in Canada, or go to Toronto. The reason I say Canada is because it is an awesome country plus your money is worth way more up here! Whatever you choose I hope you have fun.

Cheers!
    I've been to Toronto twice and had a blast both times. People are friendly. If you're lucky you run into a hot chick with a French accent.

coreyd is offline Coach

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    "CanadaViking" wrote:

Cheers!
    I've been to Toronto twice and had a blast both times. People are friendly. If you're lucky you run into a hot chick with a French accent.
    That sounds good! I am sure there are some canadian women that would appreciate some american in her. hee hee

I have heard that there are some spots in Canada that are pretty fun at night. I just cant remember where. It would be nice to visit there cause Canada is right next door. Not much in traveling expenses. Not as much as Hawaii anyway.

Is our money really worth more there? I mean can I bring some american cash and negotiate with it?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Toronto is a hole. Come to Calgary during the Stampede (second week of July), for a rocking good time. Its like the Red Mile 24/7, lol :drunken:

I think the exchange rate is sitting at something like 80 cents american = 1 dollar canadian, so it is cheaper. At least in Alberta there is no 7% Provincial sales tax.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Off of the topic but when does the CFL season start and when does it end? My buddies and I were discussing a late summer trip up into Canada and if the CFL season was on I would try to take in a game.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast