Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USA-USA-USA

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: USA-USA-USA

Huh, Olympic break? What do you mean?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

I mean it's fun to watch the Wild players in the olympics, but I want to watch the Wild. Waiting until the 28th stinks. We need to solve our problem with losing to the avs, it sucked tying the Casuck's but at least we earned a point. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way if we had beat the Casuck's 10 -0 before the break.
    REDHORSE

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Huh, Olympic break? What do you mean?
    The NHL takes a break from play from Feb 13th to the 27th because of all the players going to the olympics to play for their respective countries.
    ;-)

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Stupid ties! Oh well. Gaborik scored 2 goals for Slovakia, he's on a tear lately hopefully he keeps up the goal scoring after the olympics.

On a side note I am playing NHL 2004 for PS2 and in 62 games Gaborik has 241 goals and 83 assists! He rules!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    What level are you guys playing on? That sounds way too extreme

Thanks Josdin

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]
    What level are you guys playing on? That sounds way too extreme[/quote]

I was on (forget what it's called) the second highest level when I scored that many with Bouchard. I've since moved on to the highest level and he's on pace to score 150. Like I said, if he could start scoring, with Gabby playing the way he is in front of our defense/goaltending we'd be unstoppable. And no I don't mean 150 goals, I just mean a 30-40 goal season. That shot he made in the last Edmonton game for his second goal makes me think he's going to be special.
    REDHORSE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"mattjenny3" wrote:
    I mean it's fun to watch the Wild players in the olympics, but I want to watch the Wild. Waiting until the 28th stinks. We need to solve our problem with losing to the avs, it sucked tying the Casuck's but at least we earned a point. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way if we had beat the Casuck's 10 -0 before the break.

Oh, I got ya. I was wondering what Olympic break you were talking about!! Yeah, It's gonna be tough not to have the Wild for a couple of weeks.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

After awhile of playing the EA sports games on the highest difficulty if becomes relatively easy to score that much. You just learn which plays work and which types of shots from what places go in easier. Or try and set up a one-timer when it comes to hockey games. Those are very likely to become goals.
    ;-)

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

I own a hockey game, I haven't played in a long time so I can't recall if it's NHL2K4 or an EA game but I found it found fairly difficult to score a ton of points. I could get off a lot of shots but most of them wouldn't drop for me. :???:

Thanks Josdin

BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler

The Canuck's won the game 3-2 in overtime!

Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "mattjenny3" wrote:

Oh, I got ya. I was wondering what Olympic break you were talking about!! Yeah, It's gonna be tough not to have the Wild for a couple of weeks.
    Agreed, but I'm glad I get olympic hockey. That's even better sometimes, I love watching players give it their all for their respective countries! Obviously I'm rooting for the USA but it'll be tough to get by Canada, they're stacked with some big name NHL players! I would root for them as my 2nd favorite team, but they have bertuzzi...and I hate that guy.

So maybe Slovakia because they have Gabby!
    ;-)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast