Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USA-USA-USA

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: USA-USA-USA

Yeah, well......Gretzky gambles!!! hahahaha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

not illegal
    We're bringing purple back.

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

lol!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

On a side note I am playing NHL 2004 for PS2 and in 62 games Gaborik has 241 goals and 83 assists! He rules!!

I had a similar season on Xbox but it was Bouchard with over 200 goals. Too bad video games don't translate to the real game, with Gaborik playing like he does and Bouchard scoring goals, the Wild would be unstoppable.
    REDHORSE

Yeah. Kuba has about 160 assists, Zuyzin has 120 assists, Richard park has 70 goals and 80 assists and Pascal Dupuis even has 55 goals and 70 assists! I win every game by about 25 goals. Roloson plays every game and has 12 shutouts. The most he has given up in a game is 3, one time!! lol

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Stupid ties! Oh well. Gaborik scored 2 goals for Slovakia, he's on a tear lately hopefully he keeps up the goal scoring after the olympics.

On a side note I am playing NHL 2004 for PS2 and in 62 games Gaborik has 241 goals and 83 assists! He rules!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

What are those faces for?? lol

Richard park has 70 goals and 80 assists

As much as I hated to do it, because he was one of my favorite players, I traded him since he isn't with the Wild anymore. I try to keep my lineup as close to the real deal as possible.

Gaborik scoring two was sweet today.
    REDHORSE

Yeah Park really benefits from being on the same line as gabby!!

I'm too lazy to do all that trading and stuff....I like to think of it as what could have been!! lol

I wish I could have seen Gabby's game today, hopefully I'll see highlights when I get home.

I wish I could have seen Gabby's game today, hopefully I'll see highlights when I get home.

I missed most of it, but I could hear it. It sounded like he dominated that game. I can't wait until the 28th. Stupid olympic break.
    REDHORSE

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast