Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: USA loses to CANADA

"olson_10" wrote:
    "finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    The Canadian team is like thw swiss hockey team. Suprising in the prelims but comes to play in the tourney it will be down. They could pull off the some upsets. The american team is just going through the motions like always. They dont care about the game enough to want to win.

Everyone is making this game a bigger deal than it is. Baseball is more about luck then anything else. The yankees lost to the royals. One lose I could careless. Canada played well, the Americans didnt thats as simple as it is. The Canadians can brag all they want they deserve too.
    well they need something to brag about after realizing that switzerland has surpassed them in hockey
    lol, not even close. Gretszky just decided to send a bunch of washed up players instead of our young superstars. Not to mention Pat Quinn is garbage.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

SJHILL is offline Starter

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    its official, we've now mastered more sports than you americains have. the only thing you've still got is football. (b/c there is not a world series type thing like in hockey and baseball)
    What about the Olympics? World Championship?
    Oh, and if you think the Canada can even lace up America's boots in basketball, football, soccer, and basketball you

SJHILL is offline Starter

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    its official, we've now mastered more sports than you americains have. the only thing you've still got is football. (b/c there is not a world series type thing like in hockey and baseball)
    What about the Olympics? World Championship?
    Oh, and Canada can't even lace up America's boots in baseball, football, soccer, and basketball.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hey our women's soccer team is rated like 3rd or something in the world.

Seriously we're like 10 times smaller than the US. The fact that we are better at some sports (not including baseball) is an accomplishment. Then again it all depends on what the youth play. Everyone here plays hockey, so obviously we'll be better. Everyone in the US plays Football, baseball or basketball.

We own you in curling too :P

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hey our women's soccer team is rated like 3rd or something in the world.

Seriously we're like 10 times smaller than the US. The fact that we are better at some sports (not including baseball) is an accomplishment. Then again it all depends on what the youth play. Everyone here plays hockey, so obviously we'll be better. Everyone in the US plays Football, baseball or basketball.

We own you in curling too :P

Canada was awesome in the WBC.. They were alot better then I thought they would be. To bad they didn't make it to the second rd. I thought they deserved it more then Mexico. I was actually rootin on my boys from the Canada team. Pete Orr, and Chris Reitsma. Can you tell I am a Braves fan :grin:

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

But what's interesting is that Canada was just eliminated from the tournament while the US moves on.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345