Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Update from the Webby household

Thanx for the update!

I hope the time passes quickly for you. I remember how nerve racking it got in anticipation when both my daughters were born.

I'm also sure I'll be going thru it again just the same in about two years.

At least with you knowing what the baby will be, it will cut down on the choices for names to just one sex & you can better stock the nursery with the appropriate things & clothes.

I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for you the rest of the way & I'll be looking forward to the October post from Webby, complete with pictures.

P.S. I don't believe you or Webby has started an official PP.O Baby Pool thread yet? :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I hope everything continues to go well with you guys. Make sure you post pics of jr. when the time comes.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"RK." wrote:
    Sounds like you are getting down to picking paint for the nursery room. What color are you painting it? :smile:

Are you going for the home delivery just in case its a home game on Jr's birthday. LOL A couple stirrups mounted on the end of the bar and your good to go. J/K :lol: :lol:
    purple quite obviously!

:grin:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Good to hear everyone is healthy!

Wishing to webby family the best!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Glad everything's going well with you guys, can't wait to see the little one, keep in touch!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Hope everything continues to go well in the household! I think you should paint the nursery purple and gold. I dunno why I just like the colors

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm glad everything is going well Mrs. Webby! I don't think you're going to be able to keep it a secret for the next 3 months though....you'll let it slip sometime. :wink:

mrswebby is offline Rookie

"Caine" wrote:
    One question: Is the use of the title, "Webby Jr." supposed to be androginous, or are we to infer gender due to the fact taht you don't use the term Webbette?

Caine
    I muzzled Webby, so here's MY reply. "Jr." is only meant to mean "little Webby", since we're already Webby and MrsWebby. I think in my original thread announcing the news I said "Webby Jr", so just sticking to the same. I could switch to "little Webby" in the future...

mrswebby is offline Rookie

"RK." wrote:
    Sounds like you are getting down to picking paint for the nursery room. What color are you painting it? :smile:

Are you going for the home delivery just in case its a home game on Jr's birthday. LOL A couple stirrups mounted on the end of the bar and your good to go. J/K :lol: :lol:
    Nursery walls are staying taupe, and bedding is going to be red and white... I searched for months looking for something neutral that could be used for the next one (or two)... didn't want to get TOO much of a theme we'd get tired of (Vikings excluded). Red is supposed to be a good color, one of the first they see. I appreciate the suggestion of the home delivery, but don't know if I have it in me. You'll be happy to know we're due on Oct. 15, which is actually a bye week... so we've got a 13 day window inbetween games... let's keep our fingers crossed the little one cooperates!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Glad to hear everything is going along just fine, that is always good news. I have been thinking about you since my grandson arrived, wondering how things were going.

I'm also glad the heat hasn't gotten to you. That seems to be towards the end of term as I found out with my #2 daughter born on Oct. 21. Just take it easy, fluids, and stay in air conditioning if the weather doesn't cooperate. :lol:

Babies are such a joy! Please keep us filled in when you feel up to it. :sunny:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast