Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mrswebby is offline Rookie

Update from the Webby household

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I've given you an update on what's going on at Grand Central. I've had a number of you send private messages asking how things are going with Webby Jr. and am finally taking a moment to give you the latest.

The current count is 25 weeks and 3 days, and although there's a countdown, we feel as though mid-October will NEVER arrive! Webby's as anxious to meet the little one as I am... We went in the Friday before Memorial Day for the 20 week ultrasound and, despite our intentions of not fininding out what we're having, we caved in and opted for suprise that day rather than 20 weeks down the road. I was all set to let you know if it's going to be a future cheerleader or a quarterback, but it's been suggested by some of you to continue the suspense until the big day! SO, for now... I guess it'll remain a mystery...? Webby Jr. has been really active which has been a thrill for me- and Webby has been able to see and feel the kicks- which is absolutely the neatest thing! I'm fortunate to have been feeling great- and so far, the summer weather hasn't bothered me a bit! So far so good- fingers crossed that it continues to go well! Do have a few things to keep us occupied in the meantime... like finishing the nursery. Furniture and bedding is due to arrive the first week of August, so once that's done, it'll REALLY start to feel like the day's getting closer. We're also hoping to get the bar done downstairs in time for the pre-season.... who knows how many games I'll make it to, so need the PP theater in top condition!

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and good wishes- we'll keep you posted!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Update from the Webby household

Well, I am tickled for you guys! I have been away so much here lately that I missed the good news. Hopefully the new edition will have your good looks!! LOL!
    And I guess Webby's brains! (not saying that you dont have any of course, after all you did marry the Webbo-rama!!)
    Good luck with it all.
    Animal93

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Great news, mrswebby! Glad to hear everything is going well and on schedule. We are all looking forward to the blessed event!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

mrswebby is offline Rookie

Animal- thanks! Trust me... no offense taken. I pray the little one gets his smarts... to say he's bright is an understatement! (By the way- I'll take his good looks- lucky for me, when I married him (thank goodness he asked!) I got the WHOLE package!)

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Lol, thats what counts the most. What YOU think! I think that you guys will be blessed and I know that the lil bundle will be well taken care of.
    Here's to many tears of joy and laughter in the Webby household. Because there will be many for sure!
    The lil one will know how to use a computor and will have lots of Viking stuff to wear over the years! For sure!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

glad to hear everything is going well.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

One question: Is the use of the title, "Webby Jr." supposed to be androginous, or are we to infer gender due to the fact taht you don't use the term Webbette?

Caine

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Sounds like you are getting down to picking paint for the nursery room. What color are you painting it? :smile:

Are you going for the home delivery just in case its a home game on Jr's birthday. LOL A couple stirrups mounted on the end of the bar and your good to go. J/K :lol: :lol:

WWBGD

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

congrats to the both of you ^_^ i hadnt actually heard about this yet still being relatively new to the site

my best goes out to your family =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wow it must be a frigging amazing feeling having a partner and having a kid!! I can't wait til I find the one and we settle down and have a child

One Love

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast