Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet Guest

Re: Official Budwieser Shootout Thread

Jeff Foxworthy NASCAR Redneck Jokes

You Might Be A NASCAR Redneck If. . . . . .

You think the last four words of the National Anthem are "Gentleman start your engines!"....

You think heaven looks a lot like Daytona Beach, Florida....

You've ever written Richard Petty's name on a presidential ballot....

You're not actually able to read The Richard Petty Story, but you sure do like to look at the pictures....

You have the word NASCAR in your wedding vows....

You go to a stock car race and don't need a program....

You have a lifesize cutout of Dale Earnhardt in your Living Room....

You know who is actually leading the Winston Cup series....

Your favorite NASCAR souvenir was a direct result of a crash in turn three....

You spell out NASCAR in Christmas lights....

You can remember the entire NASCAR series schedule but can't remember your wifes birthday, kids birthday, or anniversary....

You can remember every NASCAR driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are....

You think the most effective form of advertising is on the side of a car going 200 mph.....round and round and round....

The word "Bank" makes you think of turn three at Daytona....

Your wife's nickname is "Lugnut"....

You've spent more time on the top of a Winnebago than in one....

You know the "Back way" to Talledega....

You can change a tire faster than you can change a diaper....

You hit the wall when Earnhardt hits the wall....

You make engine noises while watching racing on TV....

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Nascar is the most popular thing up here I swear.. Wayyyyyyyyy too many hicks here..

They talk about Nascar more then football.. So I watch if there is nothing on..

I'd say Gordon... He had a down year but he dominates at Daytona

Prophet Guest

It is the most popular sport supposedly. I can honestly say I have never watched a lap of nascar. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I plan on going to the Indy 500 someday, just one of those things on my life checklist to do before I go down the drain.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Woo Gordon? :lurk:
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

"Prophet" wrote:
    It is the most popular sport supposedly. I can honestly say I have never watched a lap of nascar. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I plan on going to the Indy 500 someday, just one of those things on my life checklist to do before I go down the drain.
    Thats about as unAmerican as I have ever heard. And just so your up to speed, the Indy 500 isn't nascar and there is alot more to it than cars just going in circles. Oh and for Jimmy the boy Johnson, he can't win unless his crew chief cheats. 2006 Daytona 500 Qualifying Jimmy came in 5th, to bad he was DQ'd for illegal sway bar adjustments. Nascar and Vikes football, doesn't get any better than that....

Prophet Guest

"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Thats about as unAmerican as I have ever heard. And just so your up to speed, the Indy 500 isn't nascar and there is alot more to it than cars just going in circles. Oh and for Jimmy the boy Johnson, he can't win unless his crew chief cheats. 2006 Daytona 500 Qualifying Jimmy came in 5th, to bad he was DQ'd for illegal sway bar adjustments. Nascar and Vikes football, doesn't get any better than that....
    I guess I'm unAmerican then according to those standards. I don't have any interest in nascar but don't really care if you do or don't. I still have the Indy 500 on my life list of things to do and may add a nascar event to my list if it ever gets short enough. I'm glad you enjoy it, I plead ignorance. There must be something to it due to the large fan base. I drink moonshine, so, historically, I may be a fan of nascar and didn't even know it.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Jeff Gordon just because my daughter doesn't like him.
    ANYBODY BUT Jeff Gordon, that ***!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Re: UnOfficial Budwieser Shootout Thread

Can't stand it.

I get more enjoyment of heading up to Rockey Mountain Raceway and watching the custom street rod races.

I love working on cars, I love driving them, hell I even like watching the street races on the straight track, but I have never enjoyed Nascar. I never will either.

I don't say anything bad about those that do though. Everyone has to like something. I know people who collect Hot Wheels.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: UnOfficial Budwieser Shootout Thread

I don't care for NASCAR. In my opinion, it is probably the most boring thing I could possibly ever think of. I would rather watch Golf all day.

I just don't see the "fun" in watching cars go around in a circle (or some would argue, an oval). It just doesn't spark my interest if you know what I mean.

Nothing against those who find cars going around in a circle interesting... It just looks boring as hell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12