Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    zimtwister is offline Coach

union busting republicans..........

northwest airlines is the enron of carriers. they want the mechanics to take a 28% pay cut and reduce them from 5,000 to 2500. wtf! all the big shots just sold their shares in the last 4 days. this is the beginning of the end for NWA. lets see..........prices are skyrocketing and my wages have gone up 3% in the last 5 years...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds pretty sucky to me.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: union busting republicans..........

And what the hell does that have to do with Republicans?

republicans and unions dont mix. i am a conservative democrat. if you earn less than 294,000 annually and claim to be a republican you are a fool. i am against-abortion-gay marriage-gun control,etc. I AM A CONSEVATIVE DEMOCRAT.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Saying it's a fool to be a Republican if you make under 294,000 annualy is a foolish statment to make as it is...my dad dosen't make near that much and he's a lifelong Republican. Same goes for my uncle, grandpa, many neighbors...and the list goes on. Almost all the Republicans I know make under 294,000.

Is there any point to posting this thread besides it being a bash on Republicans?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Prophet Guest

One of the airline industries will have to fold in order for the rest to succeed. The writing is on the wall.

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

My mom works for NWA and they just hired back a bunch of Flight Attendants...To say they will fold is highly unlikely, they are one of the biggest if not the biggest carriers in the mid-west.....Oh yeah and it has nothing to do with your political party...for the record I'm republican and I def. dont make 300,000...I'm in debt 30,000 from student loans.

Pep MVP, 05-06

i think people equate conservative with republicans. you can be conservative and democrat. the true republicans are laughing at the redneck type republicans. look up the tax bracket for the figure i gave you--over that they pay less in taxes than you. that makes them richer and you poorer. [hear them laughing?] VOTE CONSERVATIVE-DEMOCRAT!

REPUBLICAN----------lets see every dollar i cut from my empolyees i can get a bigger yaght. yeah, i'm a self made man, nobody ever helped me get where i am. yeah bull phooey.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

In today's political climate, being Republican is much more about morality standards than conservative economic beliefs anymore...if you don't believe me, then look at all the poor evangelicals and "conservative" Christians that are voting their conscience instead of their pocketbooks...not bashing anyone, just making valid observations. But that doesn't mean that the rich Republicans aren't laughing behind their backs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"zimtwister" wrote:
    i think people equate conservative with republicans. you can be conservative and democrat. the true republicans are laughing at the redneck type republicans. look up the tax bracket for the figure i gave you--over that they pay less in taxes than you. that makes them richer and you poorer. [hear them laughing?] VOTE CONSERVATIVE-DEMOCRAT!
    Yes, you can be a Conservative Dem...no one's saying that you can't. But in my view, Conservative Dems have pretty much been shut out by the national party. The national Democratic party has been hijacked by the far-left in their party, and they will continue to lose national elections until they change that (Howard Dean winning the DNC chairmanship shows the shift to the far left). There can also be Liberal Republicans...some statewide office holders in my state (Ohio) are Liberal Republicans.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast