Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pokeyisme is offline Rookie

that was unecpected!!!

I have not posted in awhile but i just got a text from my wifes sisters niece that she is in hometown hotties for maxim's internet rating!!! she wants me to vote for her (which i did WOW!!) i am not trying to be a perv but she is a good looking woman and she has said that she was going to send pic into playboy!! in her profile she says
    " What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: My best friend's kitchen counter...it was Hot!!! There were a bunch of people on the lower level of her house so it was exciting...till my Uncle busted us then it was hilarious!!" that was me who busted her!!! no one but me and her soon to be husband know about that!!! you guys got to vote for her!!!!(and yes my niece is a vikings cheerleader!!!! Mellisa!!! she is on her 4th year as a cheer leader! this might be her last year!!)
    here is the link for the maxim voting !!! vote for her please!!! thanks.

RICH!!! from iowa!!!
    http://www.maxim.com/hotties/hotties_profile.aspx?key=10963&hottieId=318653

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: that was unecpected!!!

Im confused

You said your nieces name is Mellisa but the link you posted said Kassie?

pokeyisme is offline Rookie

this is m wifes niece in maxim!! sorry! my niece is the cheerleader!!!
    here is the link to her profile!!
    http://www.vikings.com/CheerleadersProfile_melissa_a_2007.aspx
    sorry about the confusion!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Oh ok gotcha.. Voted for ya man

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Voted for her as well, sounds like that girl has had some fun.
    Good luck to her.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pokeyisme" wrote:
    I have not posted in awhile but i just got a text from my wifes sisters niece that she is in hometown hotties for maxim's internet rating!!! she wants me to vote for her (which i did WOW!!) i am not trying to be a perv but she is a good looking woman and she has said that she was going to send pic into playboy!! in her profile she says
    " What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: My best friend's kitchen counter...it was Hot!!! There were a bunch of people on the lower level of her house so it was exciting...till my Uncle busted us then it was hilarious!!" that was me who busted her!!! no one but me and her soon to be husband know about that!!! you guys got to vote for her!!!!(and yes my niece is a vikings cheerleader!!!! Mellisa!!! she is on her 4th year as a cheer leader! this might be her last year!!)

RICH!!! from iowa!!!
    Wouldn't your wife's sisters niece be your wife's niece.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pokeyisme" wrote:

RICH!!! from iowa!!!
    Wouldn't your wife's sisters niece be your wife's niece.
    No, because it could be to his wife's sister's husband's niece...

Wow... I just had an aneurysm.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Way to many exclamation points... haven't you watched Seinfeld and know the consequences of using to many exclamation points?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Got my vote.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"erik5032" wrote:
    Way to many exclamation points... haven't you watched Seinfeld and know the consequences of using to many exclamation points?
    [youtube=425,350]3rd7j-aSqFU[/youtube]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast