Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

UNC vs Duke today

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    True, but I'm tellin' ya, Duke had a 9 POINT LEAD, at UNC, with under 3 minutes to play. A National Championship contender doesn't lose those types of games! Gotta give credit to UNC though for not quitting!

We still need mccants to get healthy. He is too good of a scorer for us. We need him and it showed today.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

UNC vs Duke today

Oh yeah, McCants would have helped out a ton today, but NC still got the W and that's all that matters. May is a force underneath, but they didn't utilize him enough (just like the announcers said). 23 boards (if not more) that is unheard of in college!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

UNC vs Duke today

That game was crap. does the ref not understand that a timeout is not allowed when NO ONE has posession?

Nc state also last to wake forest. Chris Paul hit our best player (julius hodge) in the crotch and no foul was called. This probably means NCSU doesn't make the tourney.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

UNC vs Duke today

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That game was crap. does the ref not understand that a timeout is not allowed when NO ONE has posession?

Nc state also last to wake forest. Chris Paul hit our best player (julius hodge) in the crotch and no foul was called. This probably means NCSU doesn't make the tourney.

How about when a gaurd drives baseline and steps out of bounds, then passes the ball into the corner for a 3 pointer, do the refs not know that the 3 pointer shouldn't count and UNC should have got the ball out of bounds? Watch the highlights on ESPN if you don't believe me, it has been on and is when melcioni hit that 3 to give duke a 9 point lead with 3 minutes left. Ewing was standing way out of bounds when he threw the pass.
    There were bad calls both ways in this game.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

UNC vs Duke today

GO GOPHS!!!!

UNC vs Duke today

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

How about when a gaurd drives baseline and steps out of bounds, then passes the ball into the corner for a 3 pointer, do the refs not know that the 3 pointer shouldn't count and UNC should have got the ball out of bounds? Watch the highlights on ESPN if you don't believe me, it has been on and is when melcioni hit that 3 to give duke a 9 point lead with 3 minutes left. Ewing was standing way out of bounds when he threw the pass.
    There were bad calls both ways in this game.
    Bad calls can be found in almost any game. I am not a Duke fan and was neutral for this game. I just saw that this was the key play of the game near the very end. Being an NCSU fan I have seen UNC a lot and have noticed that almost every time Marvin Williams shoots a three his foot is over the line. I have tivo and pause it and see the foot over the line yet the refs always call it a 3.

Bad calls are things you can't help but this was an abvious call that any good ref could see. if the ball is loose and either team calls a TO it shouldn't count.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

UNC vs Duke today

All I have to say is that Duke get all the calls in almost every game they are in. Coach K is the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on a court. He expects every call and tries to browbeat the refs into doing his bidding. Having said that he is a good coach. His team always plays within themselves and they always take the right shots. That can't be said of Carolina yesterday. When Carolina could have blown out Duke at that point they started to take bad shots. Felton started to press and had crucial turnovers. May took a horrible shot at a key time in the game. Carolina with much better talent in my opinion almost lost at home because they were outcoached and the players didn't know their roles. Reddick had a chnace for the win and good one at that. Even in a loss they were one shot from beating a better team. I hope Carolina learns from this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

UNC vs Duke today

coach K bigger crybaby than matt doherty???
    I don't like coach K but that is hard to prove.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

UNC vs Duke today

I would have to say that coach K is the biggest whiner of all. Matt didn't have the coaching career to objectively observe over a long period of time. Some upstart coaches have to try and get the to the refs because of the opposing coach's reputation. Matt may end up being the biggest whiner but he does have near the body of work coach K does. Only time will tell on Matt; time already has told on crybaby Coach K!!!!!!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

UNC vs Duke today

but matt doherty actually cried on live TV during an interview after UNC lost to Penn St!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast