Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Unbelievable

For anybody who follows Basketball, the Cavs just got knocked out of the playoffs. This team was 3rd in the Eastern Conference back on Feb 24. Then they just took a dump!

3 of the NBA's top players are not in the Playoffs. Kobe, KG, and Lebron (who had 27 pts., 14 rebounds, 14 assists tonight). David Stern cannot be happy with that. I think image in more prevelant in the NBA the the NFL or MLB.

Do you really see Lebron staying a Cav for very much longer? I don't.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Unbelievable

nope. Lebron will be unhappy in cleveland and will be traded elswhere in the next few years.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

WOW, I haven't been following basketball at all this season. So the Timberwolves didn't make it? Thats crazy.

well they need to get a shooter in to help lebron maybe he would stay then, if not hes gone. I think the Cavs go after Michael Redd to give Lebron some much needed help
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

Im hoping Lebron gets traded to the Knicks somehow. Lebron has that "man, these guys suck and I have to do everything" look on his face a lot. I think he will be traded too. Look out Madison Square Garden, here comes 'Bron!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Im hoping Lebron gets traded to the Knicks somehow. Lebron has that "man, these guys suck and I have to do everything" look on his face a lot. I think he will be traded too. Look out Madison Square Garden, here comes 'Bron!
    I think that Jordan had that same situation in Chi-Town too. I don't know if he will ever win a title in Cleveland but he will be a heck of a player there, just like KG in Minny.

LJ needs to grow up and mature as a basketball player in the sense of wins and losses against serious competition, "the NBA." This isn't high school ball'n. These guys are all(most) talented and determined.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I wish we had a Center in MN like Ilgauskas.

Man that would help KG. Ilgauskas is a top five center, maybe even top 3, when he isn't hurt.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    For anybody who follows Basketball, the Cavs just got knocked out of the playoffs. This team was 3rd in the Eastern Conference back on Feb 24. Then they just took a dump!

3 of the NBA's top players are not in the Playoffs. Kobe, KG, and Lebron (who had 27 pts., 14 rebounds, 14 assists tonight). David Stern cannot be happy with that. I think image in more prevelant in the NBA the the NFL or MLB.

Wolves need Phil Jackson!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Sadly, kobe, garnett and lebron all dont have quality supporting casts to carry them into the playoffs. well maybe garnett since they have the same team taht got them there last season but dont know what happened this season.

Lebron will be in cleveland for a while. Theyll finally make the playoffs next year and that fat contract wont dissapoint to keep him there.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Sadly, kobe, garnett and lebron all dont have quality supporting casts to carry them into the playoffs. well maybe garnett since they have the same team taht got them there last season but dont know what happened this season.

Lebron will be in cleveland for a while. Theyll finally make the playoffs next year and that fat contract wont dissapoint to keep him there.
    Money is not swaying him. The monet from playing is chumo change to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast