Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    Is there a whole meaning behind the whole Browns thing being in the bathroom

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    Wonderfull stuff.

    I love the wallpaper. I guess you'll sit in there and meditate in pre-game preperation.

    Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    Is there a whole meaning behind the whole Browns thing being in the bathroom
    Kinda.
    It was the first game ever in their new stadium.
    I was their...row 3.
    They played the Vikes.
    Always meaning when you see the Vikes.
    Carter caught a TD right in front of me.
    Asshats behind me heckling me and wife through the first half.
    All left but 1, I asked him why he was so quiet now without his friends...he left!
    ;D

  4. #14
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    Is there a whole meaning behind the whole Browns thing being in the bathroom
    Kinda.
    It was the first game ever in their new stadium.
    I was their...row 3.
    They played the Vikes.
    Always meaning when you see the Vikes.
    Carter caught a TD right in front of me.
    Asshats behind me heckling me and wife through the first half.
    All left but 1, I asked him why he was so quiet now without his friends...he left!
    ;D
    How long ago was this? I guess the Browns stunk at that time, as allways.

    Is it in Cleveland you live btw?

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    Is there a whole meaning behind the whole Browns thing being in the bathroom
    Kinda.
    It was the first game ever in their new stadium.
    I was their...row 3.
    They played the Vikes.
    Always meaning when you see the Vikes.
    Carter caught a TD right in front of me.
    Asshats behind me heckling me and wife through the first half.
    All left but 1, I asked him why he was so quiet now without his friends...he left!

    ;D
    How long ago was this? I guess the Browns stunk at that time, as allways.

    Is it in Cleveland you live btw?
    Since they have been back they sucked all but 1 year.

    Yes, I live 25 miles south of that armpit they call Cleveland.

  6. #16
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    "vikesoto" wrote:
    Where's the Packers toilet paper ?
    Thats what the Culpecker pic is for !!

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    Do you put the foam finger on when your rooting for a hard stubborn one to come out?

  8. #18
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    man if your bathroom looks like that, how does your living room look?
    ;D

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    Ultra, I have that same Cris Carter bobblehead.
    ;D
    So do I. They did make more than three you know!
    ;D

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ultra's Viking Bathroom

    What? No Cris Carter autographed mini helmet in your bathroom?

    PM me your address & I'll see what I have in the line of duplicate Cris Carter memorabillia.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Ultra's Family Reunion Video
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:10 PM
  2. Moved Topics - Read Ultra's forum clarification
    By josdin00 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
  3. Teacher Under Fire for Bottle Bathroom
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:52 AM
  4. Ultra's bathroom
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 05:23 PM
  5. Ultra's New Vikes Tattoo
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •