Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    That was sweet, if you know what you are doing.
    Guns are awesome and should be treated with repect.
    If you are person who is afraid of a firearm take a weapon safty course or a hunter educatiuon course, it's worth it.

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That is pathetic.
    :-\
    Sorry, just don't believe that just anyone should have the right to own guns. Just my opinion. I guess I could have expressed it another way. I just believe owning ANY type of weapon should be a priviledge, not a right.

    But I digress.
    You're my new hero.

    Go Shock

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    Those weapons are old and soon to be very harmless in comparison...

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX6YvWxtrxw&mode=related&search=

    Here is a video for all you liberals.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  4. #14
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "singersp" wrote:
    Dang, where do I sign up to be adopted?


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  5. #15
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "laujesse" wrote:
    Those weapons are old and soon to be very harmless in comparison...

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX6YvWxtrxw&mode=related&search=

    Here is a video for all you liberals.
    I have no problem with weapons technology.

    I just don't see any reason whatsoever why weapons should be in the hands of private citizens.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    Those weapons are old and soon to be very harmless in comparison...

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX6YvWxtrxw&mode=related&search=

    Here is a video for all you liberals.
    I have no problem with weapons technology.

    I just don't see any reason whatsoever why weapons should be in the hands of private citizens.
    So that we can over throw the gov again if they get us a bit perterbed.

    Seriously though, I grew up in a house with loaded guns everywere.
    They were not toys so you didn't treat them like toys.
    They had a use/purpose (I grew up on a farm).

    I also have guns (38 all totaled with 5 bows) everywere in my house, however, most have locks (Some older ones can't be locked) and are unloaded.
    I don't own any assualt rifles, just hunting rifles, shotguns and a couple of pistols for home protection.

    My son and daughter new they weren't toys also.
    It was thier friends I worried about because most kids today are not taught hunters safety, gun safety from thier parents, but rather learn what guns do from video games.

    Bad cliche, but guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    Those weapons are old and soon to be very harmless in comparison...

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX6YvWxtrxw&mode=related&search=

    Here is a video for all you liberals.
    I have no problem with weapons technology.

    I just don't see any reason whatsoever why weapons should be in the hands of private citizens.
    So that we can over throw the gov again if they get us a bit perterbed.

    Seriously though, I grew up in a house with loaded guns everywere.
    They were not toys so you didn't treat them like toys.
    They had a use/purpose (I grew up on a farm).

    I also have guns (38 all totaled with 5 bows) everywere in my house, however, most have locks (Some older ones can't be locked) and are unloaded.
    I don't own any assualt rifles, just hunting rifles, shotguns and a couple of pistols for home protection.

    My son and daughter new they weren't toys also.
    It was thier friends I worried about because most kids today are not taught hunters safety, gun safety from thier parents, but rather learn what guns do from video games.

    Bad cliche, but guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    I know that we have very different views on guns here in Europe than you do in the USA. And if any of you tell me to butt off the American laws because I'm not a US citizen it would be perfectly fair.

    Still I don't like that so many people possesses guns. And I don't feel like it should be necessary to keep firearms at your home for protection.

    When more people possesses firearms at home, criminals has to get more guns themselves, and it all just escalates potential lethal violence, which equals a more dangerous society as a whole.

    The same goes for armed private protection agencies, or even bank security.

    Call me a fairy liberal if you will.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    I feel that when kids reach a certain age they should be taught how to properly operate a firearm.
    You always read or hear about accidental shootings with kids at home.
    However, the majority of these kids have never held or shot a firearm; thus they have no idea how to operate or respect it.
    Kids who know how to use one do not have those accidents.

    Growing up, I have been shooting since I was about 6.
    My dad taught all of us kids well.
    We were always free to use them for target practice (I chose to blast birds and furry critters).
    We always followed the rules and cleaned them after use.

    My oldest son is 10 now.
    I want to buy him a .22 a teach him the way I was taught.

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    [img width=400 height=300]http://www.funkaspuck.com/gunsbullets.bmp[/img]

  10. #20
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Ultra's Family Reunion Video

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I feel that when kids reach a certain age they should be taught how to properly operate a firearm.
    You always read or hear about accidental shootings with kids at home.
    However, the majority of these kids have never held or shot a firearm; thus they have no idea how to operate or respect it.
    Kids who know how to use one do not have those accidents.

    Growing up, I have been shooting since I was about 6.
    My dad taught all of us kids well.
    We were always free to use them for target practice (I chose to blast birds and furry critters).
    We always followed the rules and cleaned them after use.

    My oldest son is 10 now.
    I want to buy him a .22 a teach him the way I was taught.
    I agree with what you say.
    But I would like to add something for you to chew on.

    Fuhrman and his friend killed Furhman's mom one night for the insurance money.
    It doesn't say it but the gun was actually a gun from Fuhrman's house.
    (I read the police report because Beckrich lived right by me in the dorms at UMD, strange fellow, got him drunk once and he told us about a time travel machine he was gonna create and all sorts of other crazy stuff.)

    Fuhrman told the court that he was in the Burnsville townhouse that he shared with Beckrich when Everson brought over a shotgun on Jan. 14. He listened as Beckrich and Everson hatched a plan to go the house in the middle of the night to slit Tom and Nancy’s throats. Fuhrman even admitted to suggesting a parking spot for them, he testified.
    http://www.chaskaherald.com/node/476

    Now, obviusly if these kids wouldn't have had access to the shotgun they wouldn't have been able to shoot them, thats not to say the murder wouldn't have happened, but it is quite possible that it wouldn't have because the plan was to slit his parents throats while they slept and the mom woke up so they had to use the shotgun.

    Of course this is a pretty rare situation,
    and it takes a messed up individual to do this, but there is plenty of messed up people out there ( see "man beats 101 yr lady thread").

    Some food for thought


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 08:29 AM
  2. Several photos from the Shockman family reunion, Part II
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 04:52 AM
  3. Reply to "Several Family Reunion photos..."
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:25 AM
  5. **********FAMILY VIDEO DEAL************
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •