Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Frostbite is offline Coach

UFO Sightings and Area 51 Rachel Nevada

Just wanted to know if any other board posters have seen one. If so where??....what did it look like??

I have seen two in my life time....one could have Ball Lightning?? The other was a ship of some sort flying over Mt.Shasta in N. California.

Do you think the Government knows more than they have told us about reverse enginering of downed Alien craft at Groom Lake?? (Area 51)

Was there a coverup at Wright Paterson AFB after the Roswell NM incident?

I personally do believe we are not alone in the Universe and are visited regularly by other travelers. A very close friend of mine left college for a position with the "Black Project" US government operations in Nevada. Although he never denied or confirmed that they had Alien Space craft at Groom Lake, he often said some very interesting things about our quick advances in electronics, space exploration, and the medical field which caused me to really stop and think about this stuff more.

Sorry if a Thread/post about these things has already been discussed here.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Re: UFO Sightings and Area 51 Rachel Nevada

I've seen one in Northern MN; riding in a car as a passenger during the night. It looked mostly flat with an orange glowing bottom. The bottom was divided into four sections almost like a waffle.
    It hovered just above the trees going slowly at first then taking off at great speed. My friend was in the front seat on the same side as me and saw the exact same thing. This happened many years ago but I have never forgotten.

I too think there is other life besides here on Earth.
    It all starts up front

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

I work for a medical device manufacture.
    We have made lots of fantastic inventions that have significantly improved peoples lives.
    I've never seen the alien space ship at work, they must hide it real well.
    Either that or people just work hard.

I don't know if there is anyone else out there or not, but I think even if there is, most of what people see can be explained.

Seeing an aircraft do spectacular things near a super-secret military base seems to indicate that the billions of dollars spent on black projects is working, not that aliens are visiting us.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

My brother, a friend and i were sitting on top of a pass in colorado just outside of Telluride. Independence pass i think it's called.

we were chilling out after a nite of partying around 3 am. was a clear nite and we were standing around the car passin a spliff and discussing the stars we could see. no light polution and all.

while we were in the converation a ball of green light came and we all said.. shooting star at the same time.

that's when things went wierd.
    int streaked across the sky and stopped just above one of the peaks. it stopped.
    then it broke into 3 colors, red, green, and something between orange and purple. the three objects then made a circle around the peak for like 1 min. all of us were stuck there watching it. the big one rose up into the air again above the peak and kinda just streaked away. the other two continued to circle the peak for a bit and both went into different directions.

to this day. i believe we saw something extraordinary and out of this world.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

"briboy75" wrote:
    I work for a medical device manufacture.
    We have made lots of fantastic inventions that have significantly improved peoples lives.
    I've never seen the alien space ship at work, they must hide it real well.
    Either that or people just work hard.

I don't know if there is anyone else out there or not, but I think even if there is, most of what people see can be explained.

Seeing an aircraft do spectacular things near a super-secret military base seems to indicate that the billions of dollars spent on black projects is working, not that aliens are visiting us.

I agree with a lot of what you say here. The Human race has some very bright/Ingineous people that come up with great inventions all the time. I agree about some of the Military craft I have seen too.

I will throw out one example of what I am talking about though....that to me... makes no sense?? The Tiles that make up the heat shield for the Space Shuttle are supposedly ceramic in there atomic structure....you would think no big secret in that right?... and yet if you try to research the actual atomic structure (Which I tried to do for several years) it's classified by NASA and they won't even supply any data about them to anybody outside of there TOP SECRET levels.

Is this just because as a so-called private operations company they are concerned about another company/country stealing the technology thus competing with them? Or is it because there is another secret that our Government does not want out there?? Could it be that these heat shield tiles were developed as a result of trying to duplicate alien ones using our available elements here on earth or perhaps combined with those from an extra terrestrial source....possibly from reverse enginering off of captured Alien craft from around the Globe?

I am open to either possibility. I hope someday all of this information will be declassified enough that the average person....like myself...can get more answers to our questions. To this day the book remains closed on several incidents and situations involving possible contact with ??? Is it ALL military vehicle/Air Force project craft information that's being kept a secret or is there more there??

Interesting to me. I wonder if we will ever really know?? Imagine if the Government really does know that we are being visited regularly? Is that information something that they would want the average citizens to have/know about? Would it change certain aspects of our society? Could it have possible reprocussions with regard to our future here on earth? have the powers that be decided the average Joe/Jane is better off not knowing anything??

Cheers!

Cheers!

"LongtimeVikesfan" wrote:
    I've seen one in Northern MN; riding in a car as a passenger during the night. It looked mostly flat with an orange glowing bottom. The bottom was divided into four sections almost like a waffle.It hovered just above the trees going slowly at first then taking off at great speed. My friend was in the front seat on the same side as me and saw the exact same thing. This happened many years ago but I have never forgotten.

I too think there is other life besides here on Earth.
    That is similar to what I saw flying over the Mt Shasta area in the 70s. I got a very close look at it from about 50 yards away...then it suddenly made a quick departure up the southern slope of Shasta and kept climbing until it was just another pinpoint of light in the star field above. There was no jet engine sound from it either, and nothing recognizable as a plane/blimp/or other known flying device.

I with friends at the time (High School) camping on summer break. We talked about the rest of the night and joked about the Aliens came and picked up a BigFoot for closer study??

Cheers!

"digital420" wrote:
    My brother, a friend and i were sitting on top of a pass in colorado just outside of Telluride. Independence pass i think it's called.

we were chilling out after a nite of partying around 3 am. was a clear nite and we were standing around the car passin a spliff and discussing the stars we could see. no light polution and all.

while we were in the converation a ball of green light came and we all said.. shooting star at the same time.

that's when things went wierd.

int streaked across the sky and stopped just above one of the peaks. it stopped.
    then it broke into 3 colors, red, green, and something between orange and purple. the three objects then made a circle around the peak for like 1 min. all of us were stuck there watching it. the big one rose up into the air again above the peak and kinda just streaked away. the other two continued to circle the peak for a bit and both went into different directions.

to this day. i believe we saw something extraordinary and out of this world.

DiGiTaL

Yes....does not sound like any shooting star/Meteor I have ever seen......Very interesting?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I don't believe aliens are visiting our planet on a regular basis, but I do believe that their is a good chance that intelligent life exists somewhere in the universe. Probably though they are so many light years away that we could never make contact.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I've seen lots of strange things at night however, it was usually associated with a hard night of partying.
    ;D

Seriously though, to think that we are alone in this universe is a far stretch, but to think the government could keep it a secret is also a far stretch.

Be patient my friends,
    in time all will be shown.

Ezekiel 1:16 Translations.
    http://bible.cc/ezekiel/1-16.htm
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Until I see proof or have an experience myself, I do not believe in ghosts or aliens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast