Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

UFC

Anyone else watch it? I have really gotten into it over the past year and now I watch it whenever I can. Shamrock and Ortiz tonight on pay per veiw. I am thinking about watching, not quite sure if I want to spend the money.

howkings is offline Rookie

Re: UFC

I love the UFC. Ortiz is going to kill Shamrock tonight. If you get the ppv keep us updated.

Hell yeah!!!

I've been watching the UFC on and off since it's inception back in the early 90's. There are gonna be some great fights tonight. I normally don't order too many Pay Per Views, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be good. We'll see...
    Even babies know the difference.

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hell yeah!!!

I've been watching the UFC on and off since it's inception back in the early 90's. There are gonna be some great fights tonight. I normally don't order too many Pay Per Views, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be good. We'll see...
    I usually don't order pay per veiws either but man I think that I am going to get this one. Are you?

"cc21" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hell yeah!!!

I usually don't order pay per veiws either but man I think that I am going to get this one. Are you?
    I think so. The wife gets home from work in a little bit, if she gives me a thumbs up, it's a done deal. :smile: Seriously though, we are both big fight fans and have been looking forward to this one for awhile. I'm pretty sure we'll order it.

Well I just ordered it! I cannot wait for it to start. Hopefully you do the same kramer and if so, have fun.

"cc21" wrote:
    Well I just ordered it! I cannot wait for it to start. Hopefully you do the same kramer and if so, have fun.
    Just ordered it myself. :grin:

Hope it's a night of great fights.

Enjoy cc21!

First fight

Yeve Edwards vs. Joe Stevenson

1st round edwards lands a huge kick and almost had stevenson

2nd round Stevenson lands huge elbows and makes a cut on Edward's head. He was bleeding so much. They were literally laying in a puddle of blood.

Doctors stopped the fight. Stevenson won

"cc21" wrote:
    First fight

Yeve Edwards vs. Joe Stevenson

1st round edwards lands a huge kick and almost had stevenson

2nd round Stevenson lands huge elbows and makes a cut on Edward's head. He was bleeding so much. They were literally laying in a puddle of blood.

Doctors stopped the fight. Stevenson won
    That was the bloodiest fight I think I've ever seen. I've seen mud wrestling but never blood wrestling. Wow.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Keep us updated guys.. I can't wait to hear the result from Shamrock vs Ortiz.. I kinda think Shamrock is gonna win, he seems like he is more focused then Ortiz is.. I think it will ruin Shamrock's career if he loses to Ortiz again..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast