Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: UFC

  1. #1
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    UFC

    Anyone else watch it? I have really gotten into it over the past year and now I watch it whenever I can. Shamrock and Ortiz tonight on pay per veiw. I am thinking about watching, not quite sure if I want to spend the money.

  2. #2
    howkings's Avatar
    howkings is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    107

    Re: UFC

    I love the UFC. Ortiz is going to kill Shamrock tonight. If you get the ppv keep us updated.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: UFC

    Hell yeah!!!

    I've been watching the UFC on and off since it's inception back in the early 90's. There are gonna be some great fights tonight. I normally don't order too many Pay Per Views, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be good. We'll see...
    Even babies know the difference.

  4. #4
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: UFC

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hell yeah!!!

    I've been watching the UFC on and off since it's inception back in the early 90's. There are gonna be some great fights tonight. I normally don't order too many Pay Per Views, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be good. We'll see...
    I usually don't order pay per veiws either but man I think that I am going to get this one. Are you?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: UFC

    "cc21" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hell yeah!!!

    I've been watching the UFC on and off since it's inception back in the early 90's. There are gonna be some great fights tonight. I normally don't order too many Pay Per Views, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be good. We'll see...
    I usually don't order pay per veiws either but man I think that I am going to get this one. Are you?
    I think so. The wife gets home from work in a little bit, if she gives me a thumbs up, it's a done deal. :smile: Seriously though, we are both big fight fans and have been looking forward to this one for awhile. I'm pretty sure we'll order it.
    Even babies know the difference.

  6. #6
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: UFC

    Well I just ordered it! I cannot wait for it to start. Hopefully you do the same kramer and if so, have fun.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: UFC

    "cc21" wrote:
    Well I just ordered it! I cannot wait for it to start. Hopefully you do the same kramer and if so, have fun.
    Just ordered it myself. :grin:

    Hope it's a night of great fights.

    Enjoy cc21!
    Even babies know the difference.

  8. #8
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: UFC

    First fight

    Yeve Edwards vs. Joe Stevenson

    1st round edwards lands a huge kick and almost had stevenson

    2nd round Stevenson lands huge elbows and makes a cut on Edward's head. He was bleeding so much. They were literally laying in a puddle of blood.

    Doctors stopped the fight. Stevenson won

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: UFC

    "cc21" wrote:
    First fight

    Yeve Edwards vs. Joe Stevenson

    1st round edwards lands a huge kick and almost had stevenson

    2nd round Stevenson lands huge elbows and makes a cut on Edward's head. He was bleeding so much. They were literally laying in a puddle of blood.

    Doctors stopped the fight. Stevenson won
    That was the bloodiest fight I think I've ever seen. I've seen mud wrestling but never blood wrestling. Wow.
    Even babies know the difference.

  10. #10
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: UFC

    Keep us updated guys.. I can't wait to hear the result from Shamrock vs Ortiz.. I kinda think Shamrock is gonna win, he seems like he is more focused then Ortiz is.. I think it will ruin Shamrock's career if he loses to Ortiz again..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •