Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Are U Dumb?

  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Are U Dumb?

    I thought I was dumb, but I'm not.
    Are U dumb?
    I got 3 out of 3.
    Are U dumb..are you?

    http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=6798

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    I love the count down.
    "Are you dumb? Are you dumb? ARE YOU DUMB? ARE YOU DUMB?!?!?"

    BTW, I am not dumb.
    The animated Asian guy told me so. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    Thanx for the link. I just won 6 free movie passes, a free sample of Kaboom & learned that McDonalds is serving up both Coke & Pepsi now.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    3 out of 3 correct. I am not dumb, but I already knew that. It is quite evident by the fact I am gaining weight.

    All this knowledge I am adding to my brain is making me weigh more. In fact, my head is so full of knowledge right now that it is storing the excess knowledge in my gut region because it has nowhere else to go.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    "singersp" wrote:
    3 out of 3 correct. I am not dumb, but I already knew that. It is quite evident by the fact I am gaining weight.

    All this knowledge I am adding to my brain is making me weigh more. In fact, my head is so full of knowledge right now that it is storing the excess knowledge in my gut region because it has nowhere else to go.
    ;D

  6. #6
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    WOW...I am Smart LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    Define 'dumb'.


    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  8. #8
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    "Purplexing" wrote:
    Define 'dumb'.


    Purplexing?

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    "davike" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    Define 'dumb'.


    Purplexing?
    Nope.
    Try again; you can raise your grade from F to C with a better answer.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  10. #10
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Are U Dumb?

    im so smart i got 4 out of 3.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DAO (Dumb Ass Offense)
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 01:50 PM
  2. How dumb is T-Jack?
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. Are you smart or dumb?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. Just how dumb can Pacman be?
    By shockzilla in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:03 PM
  5. How dumb can you be?
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •