thewilliamsbros_9394 is offline Training Camp

T'Wolves and the 3rd overall pick

The Wolves have the 3rd overall pick and they were saying on ESPN's First Take (Skip Bayless) said the Wolves would be absolutley dumb not to take Kevin Love. He said he and Big Al (Jefferson) would make a great high-low post combo and lead the sucsess in Minnesot for 10 years... Well, me , I think they should take O.J. Mayo... he could bring some fans to the Target Center and hopefully give the Timberwolves what they were looking for in RaShaud McCants.... Jerryd Bayless would be a good fit and put Foye at the 2 spot and honestly I hope the Wolves dont take Brook Lopez.... He's a horrible defender and doesnt have good stamina. Or the coud trade down for a veteran.... I like the position the T'Wolves are in... I would be happy with Majo, Bayless, or Love...
    I can feel a riot... The Line of 10000 sacks!!

Re: T'Wolves and the 3rd overall pick

Mayo*** or if Rose or Beasley is avliabe (which they wont) I would take one of them in a heart beat 8)

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The only thing that is guaranteed is the Wolves will take the wrong guy, or they'll take the right guy but then trade him for cash. Fire McHale.

I would to you forgot his name... it's Kevin McFail-lol

aceclown is offline Coach

While I'm hoping it will be Mayo, I've got a feeling McFail is leaning towards Brook Lopez (in and effort to replicate the old Celtics Parish-McHale combo).

And there is absolutely 0% chance Beasley or Rose make it to 3.

Chuch.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"thewilliamsbros_9394" wrote:
    The Wolves have the 3rd overall pick and they were saying on ESPN's First Take (Skip Bayless) said the Wolves would be absolutley dumb not to take Kevin Love. He said he and Big Al (Jefferson) would make a great high-low post combo and lead the sucsess in Minnesot for 10 years... Well, me , I think they should take O.J. Mayo... he could bring some fans to the Target Center and hopefully give the Timberwolves what they were looking for in RaShaud McCants.... Jerryd Bayless would be a good fit and put Foye at the 2 spot and honestly I hope the Wolves dont take Brook Lopez.... He's a horrible defender and doesnt have good stamina. Or the coud trade down for a veteran.... I like the position the T'Wolves are in... I would be happy with Majo, Bayless, or Love...
    They could draft Mayo, Rose and Beasly it would not matter with McFail running things he has single handedly ruined this team and driven away the fan base Talk about team that may leave If the FO stays the way it is this team could very well be gone, everyone is sick of this team and they have no fans left. They need people that can inhect some life into thi steam.
    IF they were smart they would bring Saunders back at least that would give us something to get kinda excited about.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    The only thing that is guaranteed is the Wolves will take the wrong guy, or they'll take the right guy but then trade him for cash. Fire McHale.
    No shit, the only thing you can count on with this franchise is that whatever it is, they will find a way to fuck it up.