Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    40 years does not seem like enough

    He should be tied up w/ his legs and arms stretched out completely, while the others prisoners have their way with him.
    Have him live with this guy!



    :lol:

  2. #12
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    God teaches us to hate the sin, love the sinner. While I do not condone what that guy did (AND the mother), they will get their judgement.

    I feel really sad when I see things like this in the news. I think to myself, "How can someone treat someone else like this, especially a child?". Makes me feel good for just being a normal person who just holds grudges against a football team.

    I cannot judge someone else, lest I be judged. I am not perfect, that's for sure. But I can feel terrible for that little kid who had to die at the hands of someone not even related to him, while his own mother did nothing.

    That's all I can say...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #13
    purplegang's Avatar
    purplegang is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    153

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money

  4. #14
    Prophet Guest

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "purplegang" wrote:
    na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money
    There is no punishment tough enough for this guy or woman. Why are you being so easy on him?

  5. #15
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "purplegang" wrote:
    na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money
    There is no punishment tough enough for this guy or woman. Why are you being so easy on him?
    If you're referring to me, I am NOT being easy on him. I want to see that this guy gets as much or more punishment than he gave that kid, believe me. I just don't believe in "an eye for an eye", that's all.

    "Vengence is mine", sayeth the Lord...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    184

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    Every once in a while I am shocked by how depraved another human (using the term loosely) can be. It frightens me that there are others out there. I think that death is too easy of a punishment...there has to be something more...maybe if we send them to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba we can side-step the whole no "cruel and unusual punishment" clause?

    The Mom definitely deserves an even worse punishment...it is a mother's absolute duty to protect their children (a father's also, but there wasn't one in the picture...but don't let me get started on dead-beat dads).

  7. #17
    Prophet Guest

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "purplegang" wrote:
    na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money
    There is no punishment tough enough for this guy or woman. Why are you being so easy on him?
    If you're referring to me, I am NOT being easy on him. I want to see that this guy gets as much or more punishment than he gave that kid, believe me. I just don't believe in "an eye for an eye", that's all.

    "Vengence is mine", sayeth the Lord...
    No, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to purplegang's post. Shock, I agree with what you are saying, sometimes it's just hard to follow that philosophy. I can do it now when I'm sitting in my office. I would have a tough time though if I was the police officer on the scene, like someone else referred to. They will get their punishment.

  8. #18
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    I think God would appreciate us expediting the process, string em up.

  9. #19
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I think God would appreciate us expediting the process, string em up.
    Only you could get away with saying that, Del. :lol:

    And Prophet, I appreciate you saying that. I'm just a big teddy bear, and I don't believe in violence, in ANY way, shape or form.

    Unless it's in a science fiction movie, and the violence is directed toward monsters, aliens, or REALLY STUPID PEOPLE in the movie. Then it's OK.

    :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  10. #20
    zimtwister is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    959

    Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I think God would appreciate us expediting the process, string em up.
    Only you could get away with saying that, Del. lol

    And Prophet, I appreciate you saying that. I'm just a big teddy bear, and I don't believe in violence, in ANY way, shape or form.

    Unless it's in a science fiction movie, and the violence is directed toward monsters, aliens, or REALLY STUPID PEOPLE in the movie. Then it's OK.

    lol
    stupid people like this mother and uhmmmm boyfriend. oh yeah and amber frye-what a hosehound, the guy who has been paying child support for 4 years just found out hes not the dad! and she slept with a married man the first night she met him. and she was a guest on oprah. yuk puke bag.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Girlfriend Doesnt Realize Boyfriend is on Vacation
    By NodakPaul in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 09:13 PM
  3. Moms allegedly brawl at Chuck E. Cheese
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. Moss' boyfriend held in drug sweep!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 10:03 PM
  5. Happy Mother's Day to all the Viking moms out there!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •