Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: two terrible words "moms boyfriend"

"JDogg926" wrote:
    40 years does not seem like enough

He should be tied up w/ his legs and arms stretched out completely, while the others prisoners have their way with him.
    Have him live with this guy!

:lol:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

God teaches us to hate the sin, love the sinner. While I do not condone what that guy did (AND the mother), they will get their judgement.

I feel really sad when I see things like this in the news. I think to myself, "How can someone treat someone else like this, especially a child?". Makes me feel good for just being a normal person who just holds grudges against a football team.

I cannot judge someone else, lest I be judged. I am not perfect, that's for sure. But I can feel terrible for that little kid who had to die at the hands of someone not even related to him, while his own mother did nothing.

That's all I can say...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

purplegang is offline Starter

na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money

Prophet Guest

"purplegang" wrote:
    na , heres what needs to be done take him out to a old wooden building, get a whip put a few nails in the leather whip him for a few hours, get your self a bag of salt throw it in him, then take a big spike drive it through his pecker into the wall, put some gas around the building, light it on fire then untie his hands if he wants out he has to rip his pecker off and run out of a burning building , now that is a way to save the taxpayers money
    There is no punishment tough enough for this guy or woman. Why are you being so easy on him?

Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "purplegang" wrote:
    There is no punishment tough enough for this guy or woman. Why are you being so easy on him?
    If you're referring to me, I am NOT being easy on him. I want to see that this guy gets as much or more punishment than he gave that kid, believe me. I just don't believe in "an eye for an eye", that's all.

"Vengence is mine", sayeth the Lord...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Every once in a while I am shocked by how depraved another human (using the term loosely) can be. It frightens me that there are others out there. I think that death is too easy of a punishment...there has to be something more...maybe if we send them to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba we can side-step the whole no "cruel and unusual punishment" clause?

The Mom definitely deserves an even worse punishment...it is a mother's absolute duty to protect their children (a father's also, but there wasn't one in the picture...but don't let me get started on dead-beat dads).

Prophet Guest

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "purplegang" wrote:
    If you're referring to me, I am NOT being easy on him. I want to see that this guy gets as much or more punishment than he gave that kid, believe me. I just don't believe in "an eye for an eye", that's all.

"Vengence is mine", sayeth the Lord...
    No, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to purplegang's post. Shock, I agree with what you are saying, sometimes it's just hard to follow that philosophy. I can do it now when I'm sitting in my office. I would have a tough time though if I was the police officer on the scene, like someone else referred to. They will get their punishment.

Del Rio Guest

I think God would appreciate us expediting the process, string em up.

Blog Entries

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Only you could get away with saying that, Del. :lol:

And Prophet, I appreciate you saying that. I'm just a big teddy bear, and I don't believe in violence, in ANY way, shape or form.

Unless it's in a science fiction movie, and the violence is directed toward monsters, aliens, or REALLY STUPID PEOPLE in the movie. Then it's OK.

:lol:

zimtwister is offline Coach

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Only you could get away with saying that, Del. lol

And Prophet, I appreciate you saying that. I'm just a big teddy bear, and I don't believe in violence, in ANY way, shape or form.

Unless it's in a science fiction movie, and the violence is directed toward monsters, aliens, or REALLY STUPID PEOPLE in the movie. Then it's OK.

lol
    stupid people like this mother and uhmmmm boyfriend. oh yeah and amber frye-what a hosehound, the guy who has been paying child support for 4 years just found out hes not the dad! and she slept with a married man the first night she met him. and she was a guest on oprah. yuk puke bag.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast