Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    With the twins sinking fast....

    It makes me even more impatient for the NFL to start. How does everyone else feel?
    You republican whore!

  2. #2
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    Its pissing me off.. Atleast we got a win today.. I was sick of losing to the damn Tigers!

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    I do not see the White Sox blowing this one.

    I think our run at 4 titles is over! :sad:

  4. #4
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I do not see the White Sox blowing this one.

    I think our run at 4 titles is over! :sad:

    And thus no playoffs IMO, since the wildcard will go to either boston, baltimore, or the yanks(yuck).

    It would be nice if we could make a trade for a big bat. Morneuo or however you spell it, can't do it on his own. Imagine if we still had david ortiz.

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I do not see the White Sox blowing this one.

    I think our run at 4 titles is over! :sad:

    And thus no playoffs IMO, since the wildcard will go to either boston, baltimore, or the yanks(yuck).

    It would be nice if we could make a trade for a big bat. Morneuo or however you spell it, can't do it on his own. Imagine if we still had david ortiz.
    As soon as we got rid of Ortiz he was a superstar all of the sudden. Look at Billups too!

  6. #6
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I do not see the White Sox blowing this one.

    I think our run at 4 titles is over! :sad:

    And thus no playoffs IMO, since the wildcard will go to either boston, baltimore, or the yanks(yuck).

    It would be nice if we could make a trade for a big bat. Morneuo or however you spell it, can't do it on his own. Imagine if we still had david ortiz.
    As soon as we got rid of Ortiz he was a superstar all of the sudden. Look at Billups too!

    I was so pissed when we got rid of ortiz. He was our only power hitter and now we are paying for it. Why can we not seem to get any power hitters from our minors? 1 guy and that is it.

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    Seems like we have not had a steady power hitter since Harmon.

  8. #8
    bryonfos's Avatar
    bryonfos is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    191

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    Its more about attitude and team chemistry with the Twins, and this funk all starts with starting pitching. With an amazing starting five, and maybe the best bullpen in baseball, its just a matter of time before they pull it out of the toilet. The White Sux always roll over after the All Star break, and I have no reason to think anything will be different this year. Be patient, good things come to those who wait. We will make the playoffs again this year.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    Sorry to say but the sux are playing great baseball this year i don't see them folding.
    You republican whore!

  10. #10
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: With the twins sinking fast....

    "bryonfos" wrote:
    The White Sux always roll over after the All Star break, and I have no reason to think anything will be different this year.

    Weird, this seems a little familiar to what packers fans are saying about the vikes. I bet you don't believe that because we have folded 2 years in a row, that we will again? I don't see the sox folding at all this year, their pitching is too good.

    We're gonna have to hope that boston and the yanks suck it up enough for us to squeeze into the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rick Spielman: Another reason why the Vikings are sinking
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:32 PM
  2. Last U.S. survivor of Titanic sinking, 99, dies
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:21 AM
  3. Vikings Stay Afloat By Sinking Egos
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 09:37 AM
  4. How Could it Go So Wrong So Fast?
    By vikings6490 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
  5. MN - TWINS not the coors light twins
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •