Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins

Angryviking is offline Starter

Twins

Anybody watching the twins/sox game? I hate the white sox so much, i was laughing last year when they were talking #@#% bout us making the playoffs every year and exiting in the first round. They're just jealous
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

Re: Twins

since i live in Albuquerque i can never see the games. if anybody is watching it can they tell me wth is going on w/ Radke? i saw him opening day get knocked around pretty good against Seattle.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

He got knocked around pretty good again tonight - left behind 4-3. He gave up the 4 runs in the first three innings...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Anybody have any predictions about how the Central will end up? 'sides Twins #1

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Twins
    Indians
    Tigers
    Sox

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Man radke sure sucks! Why did we waste our money on him? And why we are still putting up with kyle lohse is beyond me. Now silva hurt his knee? We aren't looking good right now on the pitching staff. Lets hope joe mays can return to his old pre-injury form, filling in for silva. Then when silva comes back, we can move lohse to the bullpen, or better yet, the minors. What about that minor league pitcher we got in the trade last year from boston? I thought he was suppose to be pretty good. I wonder if we will bring him up this year, or another starter prospect?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Radke usually starts the season out slow, but he'll pick it up! Santana needs to get us a W tonight, we can't get swept at home by the Sox, that would not be a very good start to the season. Remember, it's a marathon and the Twins will be alright!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

VKG4LFE: you are right the twins always start the season slow. Remember also that you do not have to start off really hot because then you may burn out in June. In 1998 when the Yankees won 125 games they started the year out 0-4.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, we'll be ok! Things usually fall in to place in baseball. Teams can start out hot, but they fizzle (i.e. Indians last year)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I think we wasted money by resigning radke. He is getting older and losing, whatever he had. I think this will be his worst year. He just gives up too many home runs, probably because his 85 mph fast ball, just isn't that different than his 78 mph change up. I know I am exaggerating, but I just hate radke. Not as much as lohse though.

Hope I'm wrong about radke, but I honestly think he is gonna have a crappy year this year, that starts the decline of his career. Luckily we have silva, who I think is gonna have a breakout year, if he can stay healthy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast