Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: TSO Concert

  1. #1
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    TSO Concert

    Once again it's that time of year when one of the best rock shows I've ever witnessed hits the road. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra tours every year during Nov/Dec and brings a high powered, magical concert extravaganza that will leave you numb with pleasure. Great music and imagine a lighting production that rivals Pink Floyd! I've seen them the last two years and will make it a Christmas tradition with my family. Want to impress that lady or guy in your life? Get tickets and take them to see this show. Check out the website and watch the intro. It's a fast paced slide show of last years performance to one of their hits.

    http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html

    Seriously, you guys won't regret seeing this show. And if you have kids, you can take them too. Anyone else out there ever see them?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TSO Concert

    I will see if my firm has tickets for the show at MCI Center on Dec. 22...much better to watch the concert from a luxury box...plus the tickets are FREE for me!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: TSO Concert

    Oh I have heard that show is really great, I've always wanted to go.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  4. #4
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: TSO Concert

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I will see if my firm has tickets for the show at MCI Center on Dec. 22...much better to watch the concert from a luxury box...plus the tickets are FREE for me!
    Luxury box!?!?!?!? Free tickets!?!?!? :shock: You rock Cajun! Guess I'll have to quit selling Mary Kay for a living and become a lawyer in a high power Washington DC firm!!!! :grin: Dec 22nd... maybe I'll have to go back to DC for a meeting and visit you in that thar luxury box!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TSO Concert

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I will see if my firm has tickets for the show at MCI Center on Dec. 22...much better to watch the concert from a luxury box...plus the tickets are FREE for me!
    Luxury box!?!?!?!? Free tickets!?!?!? :shock: You rock Cajun! Guess I'll have to quit selling Mary Kay for a living and become a lawyer in a high power Washington DC firm!!!! :grin: Dec 22nd... maybe I'll have to go back to DC for a meeting and visit you in that thar luxury box!!!
    I didn't say that I definitely HAD the tickets...just that I had a shot at them...now IF I get them, then I WILL rock!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: TSO Concert

    It's here in Minneapolis on Dec 27th....I just might have to get some tix.

  7. #7
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: TSO Concert

    "bleedpurple27" wrote:
    It's here in Minneapolis on Dec 27th....I just might have to get some tix.
    You won't be disappointed... I guarrantee it!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #8
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: TSO Concert

    Hey pac! Long time no talk huh?


    Hey are you coming down to paradise this year??? Let me know and i hope we can get together for a vikes game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  9. #9
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: TSO Concert

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Hey pac! Long time no talk huh?


    Hey are you coming down to paradise this year??? Let me know and i hope we can get together for a vikes game.
    Great you hear from you Brandon! The wife and I are flying to the Big Island Nov 4th and staying for a little over a week to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Other than transiting Honolulu Intl, I doubt we'll be on Oahu. Now you can always hop on a plane and come visit us at the condo!!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  10. #10
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: TSO Concert

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Hey pac! Long time no talk huh?


    Hey are you coming down to paradise this year??? Let me know and i hope we can get together for a vikes game.
    Great you hear from you Brandon! The wife and I are flying to the Big Island Nov 4th and staying for a little over a week to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Other than transiting Honolulu Intl, I doubt we'll be on Oahu. Now you can always hop on a plane and come visit us at the condo!!!!
    Ah thats too bad. I'd surely like to fly on over to the big island but i have a pretty packed schedule. Actually if you came this year for a game, for some reason we have a lot of viking fans at the shack now, not like last time.
    Well, hope you guys have some fun and if you need help finding a sports bar whether youre in hilo, kona, kohala, etc, let me know. :grin:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DEVO concert July 3rd at the MN Zoo
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. Concert..
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
  4. Ultimate Concert
    By canadian_vikes_fan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 12:17 AM
  5. KISS in concert.....
    By Viking_Spirit in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 01:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •