Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSO Concert

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

TSO Concert

Once again it's that time of year when one of the best rock shows I've ever witnessed hits the road. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra tours every year during Nov/Dec and brings a high powered, magical concert extravaganza that will leave you numb with pleasure. Great music and imagine a lighting production that rivals Pink Floyd! I've seen them the last two years and will make it a Christmas tradition with my family. Want to impress that lady or guy in your life? Get tickets and take them to see this show. Check out the website and watch the intro. It's a fast paced slide show of last years performance to one of their hits.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html

Seriously, you guys won't regret seeing this show. And if you have kids, you can take them too. Anyone else out there ever see them?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: TSO Concert

I will see if my firm has tickets for the show at MCI Center on Dec. 22...much better to watch the concert from a luxury box...plus the tickets are FREE for me!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Oh I have heard that show is really great, I've always wanted to go.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I will see if my firm has tickets for the show at MCI Center on Dec. 22...much better to watch the concert from a luxury box...plus the tickets are FREE for me!
    Luxury box!?!?!?!? Free tickets!?!?!? :shock: You rock Cajun! Guess I'll have to quit selling Mary Kay for a living and become a lawyer in a high power Washington DC firm!!!! :grin: Dec 22nd... maybe I'll have to go back to DC for a meeting and visit you in that thar luxury box!!!
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Luxury box!?!?!?!? Free tickets!?!?!? :shock: You rock Cajun! Guess I'll have to quit selling Mary Kay for a living and become a lawyer in a high power Washington DC firm!!!! :grin: Dec 22nd... maybe I'll have to go back to DC for a meeting and visit you in that thar luxury box!!!
    I didn't say that I definitely HAD the tickets...just that I had a shot at them...now IF I get them, then I WILL rock!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

It's here in Minneapolis on Dec 27th....I just might have to get some tix.

"bleedpurple27" wrote:
    It's here in Minneapolis on Dec 27th....I just might have to get some tix.
    You won't be disappointed... I guarrantee it!
    Edmund Burke

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey pac! Long time no talk huh?

Hey are you coming down to paradise this year??? Let me know and i hope we can get together for a vikes game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Hey are you coming down to paradise this year??? Let me know and i hope we can get together for a vikes game.
    Great you hear from you Brandon! The wife and I are flying to the Big Island Nov 4th and staying for a little over a week to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Other than transiting Honolulu Intl, I doubt we'll be on Oahu. Now you can always hop on a plane and come visit us at the condo!!!!
    Edmund Burke

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Great you hear from you Brandon! The wife and I are flying to the Big Island Nov 4th and staying for a little over a week to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Other than transiting Honolulu Intl, I doubt we'll be on Oahu. Now you can always hop on a plane and come visit us at the condo!!!!
    Ah thats too bad. I'd surely like to fly on over to the big island but i have a pretty packed schedule. Actually if you came this year for a game, for some reason we have a lot of viking fans at the shack now, not like last time.
    Well, hope you guys have some fun and if you need help finding a sports bar whether youre in hilo, kona, kohala, etc, let me know. :grin:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast