Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Troy Aikman Defends Disemboweling Joe Buck, Huddling Inside Corpse For Warmth

[size=12pt]Troy Aikman Defends Disemboweling Joe Buck, Huddling Inside Corpse For Warmth[/size]
    O Sports
    January 24, 2008
    [size=1pt]Disclaimer: if you believe this you should seriously consider castrating yourself and ridding the gene pool of your offspring.[/size]

GREEN BAY, WI—His suit still smeared with the entrails and blood of his broadcasting partner, Fox color commentator Troy Aikman told reporters Monday that the sub-zero temperatures during Sunday's NFC title game necessitated gutting open play-by-by announcer Joe Buck, dumping his bowels onto the floor of the booth, and climbing inside the carcass late in the third quarter. "With the temperatures continuing to fall throughout the game, there was really little else I could do to avoid hypothermia," Aikman said, noting that his hands were so cold he was afraid of cutting his fingers off when making the incision from Buck's groin and drawing the knife up to the sternum during a TV timeout. "I hated to sacrifice Joe, but I was afraid for my life." Aikman said his colleague's sacrifice was noble in the extreme, but noted he'd thought Buck smelled bad on the outside.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Troy Aikman Defends Disemboweling Joe Buck, Huddling Inside Corpse For Warmth

Aikman and Buck have shoved too many onions up each other's butts

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Troy Aikman Defends Disemboweling Joe Buck, Huddling Inside Corpse For Warmth

a concussion case he's got a a reason for being in the booth.
    the other who is pretty much just a pop-corn fart.
    Aikman needs to be paired off with somebody who is not Joe Buck.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Troy Aikman Defends Disemboweling Joe Buck, Huddling Inside Corpse For Warmt

I think Buck would have an easier time fitting in Troy...that just sounds wrong.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!