canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Trouble in Yankees lockerroom???

Looks like Sheffield isn't very happy...

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/news_story.asp?id=132511

My advice to the Yankees:

FIRE COSTANZA!

Thanks PPE for the sig.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Trouble in Yankees lockerroom???

"It happens because you're white and I'm black," Sheffield said. "My interpretation of things is different. You don't see it the way I see it. You write how you understand it, how you would articulate it, not how I, as a black man, would articulate it."

If he doesn't like it, let him start his own newspaper...in other words, put your money where your mouth is, Sheff!

And I say this even though I really respect Sheffield as a ballplayer...he was one of the few moves that I really applauded when the Yankees went after him...and that paid actual dividends....but he needs to leave the politics out of it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mark is offline Asst. Coach

I hate players wives. If they were on the plane i would have retired
    <!--
    sig -->

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I hate the Yankees....MLB's reality show...big f******g soap opera week after week! I'm tired of hearing about it....not worth my time....these guys need to stop complaining about everything, cuz nobody cares! They need to remember where they came from and stop this multi-millionaire cry baby thing they got going on....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Well, the Yanks are starting a three game set with the Blue Jays so I finally got something to look forward to. I'm lookin for a sweep.

The Yankees really got lucky though. Halladay was supposed to come back on Sunday, but his return got pushed back.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Well, the Yanks are starting a three game set with the Blue Jays so I finally got something to look forward to. I'm lookin for a sweep.

The Yankees really got lucky though. Halladay was supposed to come back on Sunday, but his return got pushed back.
    Yeah, I am looking forward to a sweep myself...the Yankees sweeping the Jays...as well as the Twins sweeping the Red SUX!!! Go TWINS!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing the Twinkies sweep the Sox, but I think you're gonna have trouble with the Jays.

You got Gustavo Chacin on the mound tonight - 6th in the AL in ERA. Plus our bats are just coming alive. We were something like second or third in the majors for BA in July. We just took two outta three against the White Sox (and we shoulda won the third) and we are primed for a run.

Watch out for the JAYS!!!

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Wouldn't mind seeing the Twinkies sweep the Sox, but I think you're gonna have trouble with the Jays.

You got Gustavo Chacin on the mound tonight - 6th in the AL in ERA. Plus our bats are just coming alive. We were something like second or third in the majors for BA in July. We just took two outta three against the White Sox (and we shoulda won the third) and we are primed for a run.

Watch out for the JAYS!!!
    Sheff must not be too upset...he just jacked a two-run bomb on your boy, Chacin (bumping up his ERA just a bit...or alot depending on your perspective)...and that was after Jeter got on board with an opening triple....the Yankees are gonna rock him tonight if the first inning is an indication! WOO HOO!!!