Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: In trouble for selling gas too cheap?

June 30, 2005

From the Reuters Newswire:

comrade Colorado Vike was found slain in the book aisle. The retired KGB operative held on to a copy of the Communist Manifesto with a death grip. The death of the agent remains a mystery.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Code name Dio operation (Holy Diver)...... analasys..............Viking fans are too smart to be converted to the way of the W. Attempt to infiltrate PPO and gather an army for the W has failed. I was only able to gather 1 other person, and he eats his own poo.....request ninja assassins from the toy isle to take out two major leaders in the opposition.....one Caine and one that goes by the name ColoradoVike.
    I was going to attempt to counter your Ninja-toys with my T-Ho Whiney Pee-Pants doll...but it said it wanted more money.

The Ricky Williams and Onterrio Smith Trailer Trash Stoner dolls (With the Hookah pipe and water bong accessories) were the next line of defense...but they got the munchies and have absconded to the chips aisle.

That leaves me no choice but to pull out the Brett Favre Rampagin' Redneck doll (with coon skin cap and squirrel gun) and the Najeh Davenport Mine Field doll (With toilet paper roll accessory) to counter the Ninjas.

I'm sooo dead.

Caine
    LMFAO!!!!
    :laughing3:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Shop at Waw-mat O die!

Where are your lyrics to holy diver?
    No, the puppet one!!!

I didn't have time to find the lyrics...but I will attach them to your last post now!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    It's true you caught me. :grin: :grin:

They pay me in sam's choice soda pop, and ol' roy dog food for my lab. The thing that made me laugh is Wal-mart is working on web design. They will be offering to do extreemly cheap web design soon.

See their mistake isn't that they are big, it is that they are so big and visable. If they did what other huge companies do all the time and branch off into other companies with different names, no one would be pissing and moaning.

Code name Dio operation (Holy Diver)...... analasys..............Viking fans are too smart to be converted to the way of the W. Attempt to infiltrate PPO and gather an army for the W has failed. I was only able to gather 1 other person, and he eats his own poo.....request ninja assassins from the toy isle to take out two major leaders in the opposition.....one Caine and one that goes by the name ColoradoVike.
    Holy Diver - Dio

Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm yeah yeah
    Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me
    Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
    Gotta get away holy diver yeah
    Got shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue something is coming for you look out
    Race for the morning you can hide in the sun 'till you see the light oh we will pray it's all right
    Gotta get away get away
    Between the velvet lies there's a truth that's hard as steel yeah
    The vision never dies life's a never ending wheel say
    Holy diver you're the star of the masquerade no need to look so afraid jump jump
    Jump on the tiger you can feel his heart but you know he's mean some light can never be seen yeah
    Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me no no
    Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
    Gotta get away get away gotta get away get away
    Holy diver sole survivor your honour's clean
    Holy diver holy diver never cut in the middle comin' after you holy diver
    Oh holy diver yeah alright get away get away get away
    Holy diver holy diver whoa holy diver hmm hmm hmm hmm
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345