Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troll Meter

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Troll Meter

That's hilarious Del. I'm glad we're finally getting a glimpse of what else is in that sick twisted head. Thanks for making a thread on this, rather than making us dig for it. I'll look forward to the other 8 installments.

Purplehorn, is that your Fluke Troll Meter? I have a Fluke that resembles that, but not made for trolls. I prefer yours.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

tis very impressive

Go vikes!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I started to modify a pic of a Fluke Digital Multimeter. Did not turn out so weel and I got pissed!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I had to bring this thread back to the top of the forum. It seems this is the only thread worthy of following. Man I hate this time of year, there's just NOTHING newsworthy going on in the world of football. At least we have Del Rio to entertain us.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Del Rio Guest

Troll-o-meter

A level 3 troll is usually a light hearted person. Your average I like football kind of guy. Usually have the intention of starting something but soon realize they are in way over their heads. There is no practical information in their posts and they usually use a level 1 or 2 approach for smack talk.

When you confront them if you do so in a overly aggressive manner you will squash them and permanently damage them for life. Do not be surprised if ten years down the road you get a phone call from the troll’s parent reprimanding you for damaging their thirty year old who now lives in their gardening shed.

This is the kind of Troll that makes lists written with lipstick of all the people that will get it, from the campus clock tower. No examples are needed to describe this posters style because it isn’t what they say initially it is what happens after……..

Example convo #1 (laid back version…..usually given on Thursday or Friday)
    Emo: “The packers are going to win it all this year�

PPmember: “I do not think so, we have made a lot of improvements on our team, shouldn’t you be on a Packer site?�

Emo: “ I don’t like just the Packers, I just come here for intelligent conversation, obviously that is above you people.�

PPmember: “Sorry you feel that way, how do you feel the Packers will win here are some stats supporting my theory……†………â €¦â€¦â€¦â₠¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦.now you go give me some proofâ€?

Emo: “Forget it you never will understand……..QQâ⠂¬?

This will go on for years……… ………so take approach #2 for fun, some of our posters get annoyed at this approach but, they will be thanking you after he is gone.

Convo #2 (Aggressive version, if you can’t think of witty things spout filtered profanity)

Emo: “The Packers are gonna kick the crap out of your pansy team�

PP Member: “Whoa there skippy we have heard it before….take your “FILTER�and suck a donkey “FILTER�…. you Momma’s boy. Favre FILTER on a FILTER with a big fat FILTER in his FILTER so go to FILTER and don’t look back so FILTER off. You FILTER FILTER. This is a Vikings site.

Emo:……… ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â ‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦.wow just wow, I come here trying to make friends trying to be a productive contributing……..pause for Kleenex member of the boards…….and *sigh* this is how you guys act……QQâ€?

PP Member: “How in the name of anything FILTER holy is what you said productive?�

2 weeks later……… …..after the thread is buried on page 2893..

EMO “ HI I’m fairly new here…..GO VIKINGS�

PP Member “I remember you FILTER.�

PP Member “Why the hell is $a!ad To$$ing Goat 7humper….filtered?

There you have it. Level three is an Emotional guy on the outside. Can’t talk football, wont respond to logical thinking. And when approached on it plays the victim card. If you get into a poor me battle with him, it will never end and you will die a lonely person with only a brick and a marker for company. Tools for this level troll should include a glass of sea monkeys. So you do not die alone while bickering for ages with this FILTERED.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12