Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Trading the 1st round pick??

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    "SharperImage42" wrote:
    My idea of a good scenario for both parties:

Minnesota trades 1st rounder to Ari for Anquan Boldin and a 4th round pick.
    ermmm Anquan Boldin us 1 slow 2 i want fitzgerald 3 why would we do that?? 4thts just dumb

Dude what?

First, we are not supposed to make fun of peoples spelling, and grammar... We are also not supposed to make fun of peoples opinions.. You did just that with your 4th statement.. So if you are going to do that, at least make some sense in the matter..

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Personally I wouldn't do that trade for Boldin. I don't think I would even do it for Fitzgerald (Who I think is a great wide out, and is better than Boldin). I guess if we gave up only the first rounder for Fitzgerald I'd think about it.

I think he meant we give our 1st rd pick to Arizona for Boldin and their 4th rd pick.. With that said, if that were the deal, then I would for sure do it.. We would be getting a proven NFL WR, and a 4th rd pick in the deal..

There is also no way that we get Fitzgerald for just a 1st rd pick... I know you didn't insinuate that, but I believe it was brought up.. That would be awesome though wouldn't it?

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

We dont need burners we have t-will remember?? we lost marcus we need someone big and physical i think boldin will provide that to us

and the t-wiill thing was sarcasm haha

but i believe he will do good next year if he was a 2nd receiver behind some like an boldin or a buress or a moss

SharperImage42

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Personally I wouldn't do that trade for Boldin. I don't think I would even do it for Fitzgerald (Who I think is a great wide out, and is better than Boldin). I guess if we gave up only the first rounder for Fitzgerald I'd think about it.

I think he meant we give our 1st rd pick to Arizona for Boldin and their 4th rd pick.. With that said, if that were the deal, then I would for sure do it.. We would be getting a proven NFL WR, and a 4th rd pick in the deal..

There is also no way that we get Fitzgerald for just a 1st rd pick... I know you didn't insinuate that, but I believe it was brought up.. That would be awesome though wouldn't it?

Oh, I see. I don't know though. I don't like Boldin as much as Fitzgerald (and not just cuz he's a Minnesota Boy).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12