Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Top Threads and Posts of 2009 for pp.o

What were the top discusions of pp.o for year 11 of the site?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Top Threads and Posts of 2009 for pp.o

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Like you need to ask........ :P

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    3. The lack of activity in FA
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

I still want to hear from the crowd that hacked on the organization for number 3 after the first wave a FA was over........snicker......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

I still want to hear from the crowd that hacked on the organization for number 3 after the first wave a FA was over........snicker......
    I've been on the site for seven years or so and all I can say is pp.o is a living 'groundhog day'. After a loss or two the world is ending. After some wins we are the best team in the world. There is a scapegoat, always. The offseason is hilarious and the opinions of the FA/draft success are almost always wrong. There are always new members that join that are going to school everyone with their football 'knowledge'. Statistics are almost consistently used incorrectly. The pooled NFL experience, or, for that matter, football playing experience and football coaching experience at any level hovers around <5%...professionally, less than 0.1% of the members, yet, we are all experts. Fake friends are abundant. The good thing is that many real friendships have formed within the mess that many of us call our Internet home.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

I've been on the site for seven years or so and all I can say is pp.o is a living 'groundhog day'. After a loss or two the world is ending. After some wins we are the best team in the world. There is a scapegoat, always. The offseason is hilarious and the opinions of the FA/draft success are almost always wrong. There are always new members that join that are going to school everyone with their football 'knowledge'. Statistics are almost consistently used incorrectly. The pooled NFL experience, or, for that matter, football playing experience and football coaching experience at any level hovers around <5%...professionally, less than 0.1% of the members, yet, we are all experts. Fake friends are abundant. The good thing is that many real friendships have formed within the mess that many of us call our Internet home.
    Hey my friend, I take umbrage with your "fake friends" point.

LOL, you see the cat get upset with me and kept saying "Friend". :lol:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

I try to ignore people that call me friend when I have never met them and people that use smilies to get their point across.

For some reason it seems more natural to call someone an asshole than a friend when I have never met them. Maybe those are my misanthropic tendencies coming through.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    I try to ignore people that call me friend when I have never met them and people that use smilies to get their point across.

For some reason it seems more natural to call someone an asshole than a friend when I have never met them. Maybe those are my misanthropic tendencies coming through.
    I've met you. And I think I prefer being "fake friends".

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

I've met you. And I think I prefer being "fake friends".

=Z=
    I agree, you are a better fake friend than real friend.

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

I hate it when you use dime words that my nickle mind doesn't understand.

Does misanthropic mean "Trade Shrimp and Flounder via mail"? :blink:

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

I remember this one thread about the Vikings and Players and stuff..................Yea that was great

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:

1. The Noodle
    2. The Draft
    4. Chillers contract
    5. Boobies

Why does that surprise you? It happens every year.
    I get a charge out the people who want us to go after every decent free agent out there and move up to draft the top prospects.
    My favorite thread is a perrenial winner. Taking a dump.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast