Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    We'll today i graduate in about 2 and a half hours. Just thought i would let you guys know that my HighSchool life is over. It's kind of scary, i woke up with a weird feeling today. Now im heading into the real world. I know waking up monday is gonna be weird. I'm gonna be like "Man WTF do I do now?" lol well yeah Class Of '06 baby!!! CHANNEL ISLANDS HIGH SCHOOL!!!

  2. #2
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    Congrats Magicci!

    Don't let the real world get you down! It's really not that bad..

    Well.. Till you get a job anyway! :lol:

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    Congratulations! Now your life begins. Let the fun times roll.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    "magicci" wrote:
    We'll today i graduate in about 2 and a half hours. Just thought i would let you guys know that my HighSchool life is over. It's kind of scary, i woke up with a weird feeling today. Now im heading into the real world. I know waking up monday is gonna be weird. I'm gonna be like "Man WTF do I do now?" lol well yeah Class Of '06 baby!!! CHANNEL ISLANDS HIGH SCHOOL!!!
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Every morning about this time
    she get me out of my bed
    a-crying get a job.
    After breakfast, everyday,
    she throws the want ads right my way
    And never fails to say,
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    And when I get the paper
    I read it through and through
    And my girl never fails to say
    If there is any work for me,
    And when I go back to the house
    I hear the woman's mouth
    Preaching and a crying,
    Tell me that I'm lying 'bout a job
    That I never could find.
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na

    :razz: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    We'll today i graduate in about 2 and a half hours. Just thought i would let you guys know that my HighSchool life is over. It's kind of scary, i woke up with a weird feeling today. Now im heading into the real world. I know waking up monday is gonna be weird. I'm gonna be like "Man WTF do I do now?" lol well yeah Class Of '06 baby!!! CHANNEL ISLANDS HIGH SCHOOL!!!
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Every morning about this time
    she get me out of my bed
    a-crying get a job.
    After breakfast, everyday,
    she throws the want ads right my way
    And never fails to say,
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    And when I get the paper
    I read it through and through
    And my girl never fails to say
    If there is any work for me,
    And when I go back to the house
    I hear the woman's mouth
    Preaching and a crying,
    Tell me that I'm lying 'bout a job
    That I never could find.
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
    Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
    Mum mum mum mum mum mum
    Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na

    :razz: :lol:
    lol subliminal messaging

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    Congratulations Magicci! :cheers:

    Now you'll find out what a working stiffs life or college life is like.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    I didn't realize you could get still get a decent job with only a high school education...


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I didn't realize you could get still get a decent job with only a high school education...
    I never said it would be a decent job.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations Magicci! :cheers:

    Now you'll find out what a working stiffs life or college life is like.
    Singer may be a little stiffer than most though...maybe you can pimp out one of your 'hos to Singer to relieve some of the pressure....he would probably compensate you very well indeed! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: TODAY I GRADUATE!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations Magicci! :cheers:

    Now you'll find out what a working stiffs life or college life is like.
    Singer may be a little stiffer than most though...maybe you can pimp out one of your 'hos to Singer to relieve some of the pressure....he would probably compensate you very well indeed! :lol:
    Mexican women are among some of the most beautiful women in the world!

    He would be compensated well!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should Kids Be Able to Graduate After 10th Grade?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM
  2. Accomplished graduate drowns
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:53 PM
  3. 8 sets of twins to graduate high school
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:23 PM
  4. 19-year-old to graduate college after year
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:10 PM
  5. The Graduate
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •