Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today..

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Today..

So, today I flew into Beantown and luckily I survived the flight. I am deathly afraid of flying but the flight wasn't too bad for me! I was sitting next to a very nice lady who talked to me and kept me occupied!

After being picked up from the airport I got a little mini tour of Boston, with it culminating in taking a tour of Fenway Park. The tour was pretty sweet. We got to go into the press box where all the writers sit, then we got to go to the right field bleachers, the centerfield fully waited tables, and finally to the top of the green monster! It was pretty cool. I gave bad luck to the Carlton Fisk foul pole in left field and saw some pretty incredible shots of the Boston skyline! I would highly recommend the tour to anybody visiting Fenway. It was 12 bucks though, OUCH!!

Now tomorrow I'm off to the jewelry store to look for some bling for the girlfriend! Hopefully I'll find that perfect engagement ring!!

Oh, I also got to see parts of Haavad (Harvard for those of you unable to read the Boston accent!! lol) and Boston U!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Today..

Engagement ring?!!!!!
    Dat-a-boy, VKG!!!!
    Good luck with it, man! If she knows what a real man/true love is, she'll say "YEAH!"
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

They actually just give a tour of the empty stadium? Do other stadiums do this? I went to the Big House in Michigan but just snuck through a gate and walked on the field. My cost was $0.00.

BTW Congrats on the BLING BLING!

Yeah, there was probably 50 to 75 people on my tour alone! It cost us 12 bucks each. The stadium wasn't empty, there was A player on the field throwing pitches to his son in the outfield, oh and all of the field crew working on the field and some people rinsing the seats off!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

That's awesome VKG! Get that engagement ring. Even though she is a packers fan.. :lol:

Have fun on the rest of your trip. I'm glad the flying went well.

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    They actually just give a tour of the empty stadium? Do other stadiums do this? I went to the Big House in Michigan but just snuck through a gate and walked on the field. My cost was $0.00.
    That's cuz that's all the Big House is worth. ZERO!!! GO BUCKS!!! :lol:

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Wait a minute, the future Mrs. VKG is a Packer Backer?!!!
    Way cool! Definately hurry up -after she says yes - and marry her!!!!! That's definately lifetime love!!!!! Who is better to marry than a Packers' fan?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That's awesome VKG! Get that engagement ring. Even though she is a packers fan.. :lol:

Have fun on the rest of your trip. I'm glad the flying went well.

I'm also glad the flying went well, now I have to survive the return trip on Thursday night!

"bono" wrote:
    Wait a minute, the future Mrs. VKG is a Packer Backer?!!!
    Way cool! Definately hurry up -after she says yes - and marry her!!!!! That's definately lifetime love!!!!! Who is better to marry than a Packers' fan?
    Unfortunately one my best friends is a Packer fan, but it is proof that some good ones exist. Even better he owes me $200 bucks from last season though. Makes him a very good friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast