Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Re: TNT please respond

Damn '86 station wagon that gets 12 mpg!

I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Not to turn this into a "cost of gas" thread but it's anywhere from $2.39 to $2.46 and rising in many parts of so-cal.
    We Californians are leading the nation I heard today. Its about $2.49 here today. Thats the mid grade gas. Time for gasohol I think. I remember reading that if the price reached about $2.50 a gallon that gasohol would be competitive in price. And once the R&D for gearing up to produce alcohol was recaptured that the price would drop. And the upside is cleaner air. If we start to produce gasohol you watch the Arabs start cutting the price per barrel. They know if we convert over we won't go back.

WWBGD

MNVikingGangsta Guest

gas is like $2.40 here in butt pack land, these cheese heads try to screw ya!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    gas is like $2.40 here in butt pack land, these cheese heads try to screw ya!
    Jeez, today we were up to $2.38! Ouch! I get 10 mpg!

English Vike is offline Starter

you guys wouldnt believe the price of it over here, i actually don't drive so i dont know exactly, but you should count yourself lucky it isnt half as expensive as in most countries.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"English Vike" wrote:
    you guys wouldnt believe the price of it over here, i actually don't drive so i dont know exactly, but you should count yourself lucky it isnt half as expensive as in most countries.
    Gosh darn it...what's the point of being the fat arrogant leaders of the free world if we can't get cheap gas???
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

English Vike is offline Starter

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "English Vike" wrote:
    Gosh darn it...what's the point of being the fat arrogant leaders of the free world if we can't get cheap gas???
    ha i like it.

to be serious... its not suchhhh a bad thing if you try and think in the long term, as annoying as it might be. the more it gets, the more incentive there is for people to come up with cheaper ways of running cars off other things which will also cause less pollution and stuff and won't need filling up all the time, at the moment it's just too expensive really. also, less reliance on oil in the middle east would be nice for the overall stability of things. thats kinda the way i see it anyway..

but i guess its easy to say when i dont have a car :grin:

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

i remember when gas was 80 cents. right now its really high. if it hits $2 than its not worth it. :razz: its normally about $1.85 or so.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I was in San Diego, oh, four or five years ago and for some reason(i can't remember) gas was about $3.50 a gallon.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

You guys should really stop complaining. I live in Alberta, probably around Texas and Alaska as far as oil production (if not higher, cuz of the oilsands). Gas here is about 90 cents a litre, which is about $2.70 a gallon. And we probably have it pretty good by Canadian Standards.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast