VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: title request

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    :shock: Thanks guys! Now it will be another 6 months...or longer! :roll:

I hear ya Fedje.. I hear ya..

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    OK, since my last attempt to raise money for PP.O didn't work, here's a new idea. All those posters who agree that Fedje should get a title can make their thoughts known here...and put their money where their mouths are.

This weekend will be designated the weekend of the Fedje New Title Internet Telethon...all weekend PP.O'ers who want to help convince Webby to give Fedje a title of her very own are encouraged to pledge $$$ to entice Webby to give in and give the lady what she wants!

Posters will have until midnight on July 4th to write in their pledges...even $5 can make a difference!

That won't make a difference Cajun.. There are many of members that have donated money, and don't have a personal title.. I hope she gets one soon however, she deserves it..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    OK, since my last attempt to raise money for PP.O didn't work, here's a new idea. All those posters who agree that Fedje should get a title can make their thoughts known here...and put their money where their mouths are.

This weekend will be designated the weekend of the Fedje New Title Internet Telethon...all weekend PP.O'ers who want to help convince Webby to give Fedje a title of her very own are encouraged to pledge $$$ to entice Webby to give in and give the lady what she wants!

Posters will have until midnight on July 4th to write in their pledges...even $5 can make a difference!
    The reason it didn't work is because you didn't accept the bet & got to greedy by setting the monetary price to high.

Plus, you had nothing to lose had you posted a sexual innuendo on your very next post. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

The reason it didn't work is because you didn't accept the bet & got to greedy by setting the monetary price to high.

Plus, you had nothing to lose had you posted a sexual innuendo on your very next post. :wink:
    NO...the bet was between VikeBabe and I ONLY!!!

The money was ONLY to induce me to TAKE the bet...not contingent on whether I would win it or not...YOU GUYS are the ones who got confused!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

NO FIGHTING!! :twisted: That thread is over. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

how about we try to make tis thread as long as we can with titles and webbys bound to find one that he has to use. :grin:
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"mr.woo" wrote:
    how about we try to make tis thread as long as we can with titles and webbys bound to find one that he has to use. :grin:
    Sounds like a good plan to me. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast