Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Time To Fume!!!!!!

Anyone seen........

The paper boy from Better Off Dead w/John Cusack, funny 80's movie humor.

I want my two dollars......

You could folow the manager around wherever he goes and saw,

I want my $250.00, I want my $250.00!! :lol:

Just think mr woo, some day you might have the choice to discriminate against the young also?? What do you do??

Hey, send your parents down there and see if it gets rectified. :smile:

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

yeah even now im cooling off. cant reallly be mad ive gotten this far without the miney so i cant miss it. now i just gotta figure out how to buy a paintball gun with a medium pop. lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'm suprised no one is asking this......Do they advertise the Cosmo Night?..

Is it posted in clear view, that only those 18 years old and older are eligable for prize money?..

If there advertising to bring in bowling crowds, and one of their targets are the young teens, then they may be at wrong. If you feel you where mislead, I'de complain about it....Call a local paper, let them know the story, I'de presure them into the $250 you won with that Strike...

I can tell you this, if you where my son, and I heard this happened to you, I'de be down that managers throat.....Sounds like he needs a boot up the ass, and then I'de make him drink that piss ass soda in front of you..

Seriously, go back there and look around. If the signs and posters are not mentioning the age thing, you may have a point to back you up.

Don't let any fine print scare you off either....Here, the exceptions have to be printed in the same type size as the smallest letter of the offering deal.

Go back to the manager and tell him you already talked to the radio and news stations, and they want to do a story about how you got ripped off.

I'm just ranting now, I hate when I see youth taken advantage of..

Good Luck

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

good point ned

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Deep thoughts!

The real lesson in this is if you are empowered, these things feel less important and cause one less stress.

What I mean is, $250.00 is a lot of money when it comes down to it.

If you have a job, which at 14 is not always a possibility, you have the means to earn/get $250.00.

If your mind wasn't racing about something you wanted, would it be a big deal if you didn't get something you didn't have in the first place.

The money wasn't in your possession and the paintball gun wasn't in your possession. You really didn't lose anything.

If you want to gain something, figure out how you will obtain it and that will be a feeling of empowerment. You were hoping that the $250.00 would be yours and it wasn't that is not very empowering and that is where you sit right now.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That sucks! I went bowling this weekend and bowled a 180, 177 and a 202. I haven't bowled that good for quite sometime!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12