Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Time To Fume!!!!!!

This just pisses me off. i ws at a cosmo bowling nite last night. all the pins are lit up cause of the black light. every once in a while you get one thats not lit up. if its in the very front you go tell the manager. he comes down and watches you and if you get a strike you get 250 big ones. so i do all that right my friends are all pulling for me and i hit a strike. im so happy im on top of the world. i go up to claim my prize and because im under 18 i dont get it. no. you know wat i get?

A FREAKING MEDIUM POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instintly my happines is shot down never to live again. im still pissed. i couldnt even get a LARGE POP. no that would be too much. im not worthy. The dumb a$$ maneger is prolly a packer fan.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Time To Fume!!!!!!

First off, how old are you? If you are young, you will find out as you get older that things like this have no bearing on real life problems. If that is the reason you are pissed, then you have it made... Tough break though man..

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HA.. Ouch man that's tough

I woulda thrown the pop back in thier faces

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

im 14. but that dosnet take anything away from my accomplishment. i wasnt cheating or using bumbpers. i just happened to be born later.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry to hear about that, but it's not that big of a deal compared to other things in life. You'll come to understand that as you get older. Congrats on the strike, though!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I feel ya man..

250 bucks is alot and you earned it..

Don't let people take that from ya.. BE PISSED if ya want!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    This just pisses me off. i ws at a cosmo bowling nite last night. all the pins are lit up cause of the black light. every once in a while you get one thats not lit up. if its in the very front you go tell the manager. he comes down and watches you and if you get a strike you get 250 big ones. so i do all that right my friends are all pulling for me and i hit a strike. im so happy im on top of the world. i go up to claim my prize and because im under 18 i dont get it. no. you know wat i get?

instintly my happines is shot down never to live again. im still pissed. i couldnt even get a LARGE POP. no that would be too much. im not worthy. The dumb a$$ maneger is prolly a packer fan.
    BOYCOTT the bowling alley...and get a bunch of people to help you egg the front of the building...LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

BOYCOTT the bowling alley...and get a bunch of people to help you egg the front of the building...LOL!!!
    I agree Cajun...lol

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:

Oh you bad Cajun you bad.

:lol:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    im 14. but that dosnet take anything away from my accomplishment. i wasnt cheating or using bumbpers. i just happened to be born later.

Yeah, I understand that you didn't cheat, but really what can you do? I don't want to tell you to react, because that will just get you in trouble. It was a tough break, but I will be honest with ya, you will go through alot more then this in your lifetime..

OK, maybe let it cool off for a couple of weeks, then egg the crap out of his building. Make sure you get it on paint though, when eggs dries on paint, it peels it right off. :lol:

If you peel piant, that will cost alot more to fix, then the money you lost out on. That alone should get you some satisfaction.. :grin:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast