Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Timberwolves an option for James

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I don't know but maybe you guys didn't see much of Jaric's play last season because he was playing point guard, and so was Ricky Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am a Wolves fan, or used to be until McHale screwed the team up so bad that it will not have a chance to be a good team until the next century!

And the team is terrible now and will be terrible at the start of the season and at the end of the season! The only good new player they had from last year McCant probably won't be playing this year and the rest are over paid no talent players!

So dream all you want as long as McHale is running this team it will be terrible and remain that way because he is not a good judge of talent!
    I watched almost every game last year and Ricky didn't start at PG for even one of them; he's a SF, man (maybe you're mixing him up with Marcus Banks?). And nobody said that Jaric didn't start at PG last year; what I said is that he seems better suited to play the SG position.

I don't agree that this team is as terrible as you seem to think it is. We have above average talent at every single position and good role players to come off the bench. Last year was rough because of that massive trade made in mid-season; nobody had time to gel and really learn the system. Now coach Casey has a year under his belt and will get to put these guys through his offseason workout. You're delusional if you don't think we have as much or more talent than most teams in the League, and we should certainly have enough to beat out the likes of the Lakers, Grizzlies, Jazz, etc.. to clinch one of the lower seeds in the Western Conference Playoffs.

Did I say anywhere that he started at point guard, but was he being a point guard a lot of the time he was playing! YES

And if you think that we have that much talent you are the one who is delusional!

KG is KG enough said.

James was an undrafted player who has played 5 seasons in the NBA and he is 30 years old. He is pretty delusional himself about his own worth, and how good of a player he is. And to recap what I said he has had 1 good year and we gave him a long term contract worth more than he could get form anybody else, like usual thanks Kevin!

Hudson had 1 good playoffs and we gave him a huge contract, faking an ankle injury for 3 years.

Hassell had one good year and we gave him a huge contract, average player at best.

McCants will be a good player, but he is hurt and probably will not play this year.

Jaric we trade for him and we give him a huge extension and the most money we could give him, and he played f*cking terrible last year! Trade his sorry a$$.

Eddie Griffin is bozing again besides other things. Trade his sorry a$$ too.

Foye will be good a few years down the road, but not now.

Madsen gotta love his passion, but he should be bit player and should not get more than 10 to 15 minutes a game at most.

Blount is no better defensively than the Candyman, and never will be a great center in the NBA.

Boy that team would scare me if I was the opposing coach. NOT!!!!!!!

Maybe 38 to 39 wins tops!
    Factor in Ricky Davis (who is a very good player) and yes, it is a scary team. The only real hole is blount in the starting lineup. Almost every player you named there is a backup this year. KG will be KG and dominate. Ricky Davis will be a role player and do well. Foye will have his growing pains but most label him as the next wade. That would give us some time to get McCants healthy. James averages 20 PPG and 6 APG. You're the delusional one if you think those are bad numbers. Remember that he was playing in toronto when he got those numbers.

Judging by all of your exclamation points and capitalized words, i'm not going to change your mind. You'll see come seasons end who was right.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I don't know but maybe you guys didn't see much of Jaric's play last season because he was playing point guard, and so was Ricky Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am a Wolves fan, or used to be until McHale screwed the team up so bad that it will not have a chance to be a good team until the next century!

And the team is terrible now and will be terrible at the start of the season and at the end of the season! The only good new player they had from last year McCant probably won't be playing this year and the rest are over paid no talent players!

So dream all you want as long as McHale is running this team it will be terrible and remain that way because he is not a good judge of talent!
    I watched almost every game last year and Ricky didn't start at PG for even one of them; he's a SF, man (maybe you're mixing him up with Marcus Banks?). And nobody said that Jaric didn't start at PG last year; what I said is that he seems better suited to play the SG position.

I don't agree that this team is as terrible as you seem to think it is. We have above average talent at every single position and good role players to come off the bench. Last year was rough because of that massive trade made in mid-season; nobody had time to gel and really learn the system. Now coach Casey has a year under his belt and will get to put these guys through his offseason workout. You're delusional if you don't think we have as much or more talent than most teams in the League, and we should certainly have enough to beat out the likes of the Lakers, Grizzlies, Jazz, etc.. to clinch one of the lower seeds in the Western Conference Playoffs.

Did I say anywhere that he started at point guard, but was he being a point guard a lot of the time he was playing! YES

And if you think that we have that much talent you are the one who is delusional!

KG is KG enough said.

James was an undrafted player who has played 5 seasons in the NBA and he is 30 years old. He is pretty delusional himself about his own worth, and how good of a player he is. And to recap what I said he has had 1 good year and we gave him a long term contract worth more than he could get form anybody else, like usual thanks Kevin!

Hudson had 1 good playoffs and we gave him a huge contract, faking an ankle injury for 3 years.

Hassell had one good year and we gave him a huge contract, average player at best.

McCants will be a good player, but he is hurt and probably will not play this year.

Jaric we trade for him and we give him a huge extension and the most money we could give him, and he played f*cking terrible last year! Trade his sorry a$$.

Madsen gotta love his passion, but he should be bit player and should not get more than 10 to 15 minutes a game at most.

Blount is no better defensively than the Candyman, and never will be a great center in the NBA.

Factor in Ricky Davis (who is a very good player) and yes, it is a scary team. The only real hole is blount in the starting lineup. Almost every player you named there is a backup this year. KG will be KG and dominate. Ricky Davis will be a role player and do well. Foye will have his growing pains but most label him as the next wade. That would give us some time to get McCants healthy. James averages 20 PPG and 6 APG. You're the delusional one if you think those are bad numbers. Remember that he was playing in toronto when he got those numbers.

Judging by all of your exclamation points and capitalized words, i'm not going to change your mind. You'll see come seasons end who was right.
    ME!

Ricky Davis will not be back with this team, we can not give him enough money because we blew our mid level exception on James! And McCants might not play a game this year!

KG
    James
    Jaric
    Griffin
    Blount

That is your scary starting lineup, oh may good what do opposing teams do? Laugh!

James averaged 20 PPG and 6 APG for 1 season, not his career! And he did it in Toronto because nobody else on that team could shoot, so he was jacking up shots!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

KG is KG enough said.

Also, Hassell is young and is starting to get his jumpshot down.. If he can chip in 8-15 points a game to go with his STELLER D skills he will also be a key part on this team..

This is also our coaches second season now.. So he has some experience..

I pretty much think WackThePack is looking for the worst and isn't seeing the bright spots..

We also have depth with Banks, Jaric, T-hud, Carter..

Davis- 27 PPG
    KG- 22 PPG
    James- 20 PPG
    Hassell- 12 PPG
    Blount (Miles maybe?)- 10 PPG

Bench- 10-20 PPG

Those are reasonable numbers.. Rough guess on how I think it could play out this year.. Roughly 90 PPG.. Not bad if these numbers are close to correct.. And from watching these guys play almost every game last year I could see it happen

One Love

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I truly hope I am wrong!!

But I have seen this almost every year for 7 years players that we overpay and they are busts or we don't use them right and they leave and thrive elsewhere! I just do not have faith in this organization anymore and until they do something to prove me wrong, I think it will continue the same way!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I don't know man.. The Cassell and Spree moves worked out well for a year.. I'm hoping James can fill that hole we have.. Center is also a huge need.. But not that big of a deal.. Alot of teams have holes and still do well

I know where your coming from too though bro!

One Love

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345