Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timberwolves

Angryviking is offline Starter

Timberwolves

Well the timberwolves season ended today. I was just wondering what people thought it's gonna take for us to be a top seed in the west? I pretty sure we ain't gonna resign Spree or Cassell, and i bet we'll be looking to trade Olowakandi(spg?). Any other ideas?
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Timberwolves

I'm sad I love basketball and I hate how bad they choked this year! Kandi absolutely pisses me off!! At least the Twins are doing good so far!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I couldn't even look at the score flashing at the bottom of the screen today. I was ugly to think of the t-wolves not making the playoffs. They desperately need someone to compliment KG or else he will not be in MN much longer.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Well this helps me some, being a lakers fan. I had to listen to all you wolves fans talkign crap about my lakers not making the playoffs this year, because they traded shaq. I was prepared for the lakers to suck, but the wolves had no excuses. They had the same team as last year and just plain sucked. Flip never should have been fired by the way, that was a DUMB DUMB move.

Hope my lakers can snag up flip in the offseason. It looks like the lakers wil suck again next year, because they have no money to spend on FA's for another year, so that sucks. At least we will get a decently high draft pick.

T-pups will be a completely different team next year. Hope they bring in phil to coach, get rid of spreewell, cassell and wally.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am very disappoined in the Wolves this year! How in the heck did we go from 1st to nothing? At least the Lakers have an excuse!

Spree: Out!
    Sam: Out!
    Candy Man: Don't let the door hit you in your a$$!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am very disappoined in the Wolves this year! How in the heck did we go from 1st to nothing? At least the Lakers have an excuse!
    !
    I'd say it has a lot to do w/ Flip being fired in the middle of the season and all the contract disputes w/ Cassell and Spree

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

It doesnt bother me that much that they lost. I am a Laker fan so I'm more mad that they had a bad season. I was kinda pullin for the wolves though since they are a minnesota team.

kyleo1967 is offline Starter

I'm a Spurs fan fella's, but as a fellow western conferencer you have my sympathy. I can't remember when a team w/ the same players from the previous year had such a turn around. That said Spree is a fricken virus, get rid of him.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Angryviking" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    !
    I'd say it has a lot to do w/ Flip being fired in the middle of the season and all the contract disputes w/ Cassell and Spree
    They were headed this direction even with Flip.

Yah i know but still Flip is a hella of a lot better coach than McHale. Plus i still say a lot of it had to do w/ the contract disputes w/ Cassell and Spree. True they weren't playing good under Flip, but i'd say that was more on the players than his system. He got us to the playoffs like 9 yrs in a row or something like that. And to go and fire him just cuz we werne't doing that good was STUPID.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast