Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timberwolves

Timberwolves

I guess spree can find his summer job now so he can afford to feed his family. :binky: I will lose even more interest in that team if they keep him.
    You republican whore!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Timberwolves

D@mn t-wolves! How are we gonna go and lose to the Atlanta Hawks! They were 1-23 after the all-star break! I feel bad for KG!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2007/news/story?id=2878563

The Timberwolves have a better chance (according to Vegas) at the lottery today than the Vikes have of winning the Superbowl.
    And since as I'm an eternal preseason optimist I'm pretty sure the Vikings will win the Superbowl every year, it looks like it will be Oden and Garnett in the frontcourt this fall at the Target Center.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone but Noah. I think he's a jerk!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

I agree, I think Noah is about as worthless as tits on a boar pig.
    It is highly unlikely for them to get a top pick but i'd like to see them land Hibbert from Georgetown if they land where they are projected, around 7, to help get a big body that isn't afraid to bump in the post (see Blount)
    Al Harford is the only Gator I would be pleased with, If they went Noah I would never watch another game again.
    His game and his physical features are just plain ugly.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The draft lottery is today isn't it? Anyone no what time. I think a miracle is the wolves only chance(still more likely than the vikes winning the super bowl).

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

It's on ESPN tonight -- I think about 8:30 p.m. eastern time.
    They got to be done by the time the playoff game starts tonight though between the Jazz and Spurs. That game starts at 9:30.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

NBA Draft Lottery Preview
    Compiled by Darren Misener
    Posted May 21 2007 4:51PM

With the 2007 NBA Draft Lottery coming up Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, some participating teams have weighed in on three lottery-related questions about their respective squads. Check out what each team thinks about its needs, what would happen is it finished in the top three of the lottery and whether luck has been on its side before (we apologize to Celtics fans for rehashing 1997).
    More........
    http://www.nba.com/news/team_lottery_preview.html

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Lottery luck: Or lack thereof, in the Wolves case. Saying Minnesota has been lucky in the lottery is like suggesting that Halle Berry isn’t attractive. The Wolves have literally never moved up in the draft, and have moved down more than once, most notably in 1992. That year marked the only time the Wolves owned the league’s worst record, and both Shaq and ’Zo stood waiting at 1 and 2. Instead, Minnesota got Christian Laettner at No. 3. Ouch. Other Wolves lottery picks still in the NBA include Donyell Marshall, Garnett, Ray Allen (traded for Stephon Marbury on draft day), Wally Szczerbiak, Rashad McCants and Brandon Roy (traded for Foye). It’ll be the third straight lottery appearance for Minnesota, after a five-year hiatus from 2000-04. This year, the Wolves are sending Foye to do their bidding. Whaddya say, kid?
    One reason to hate the lottery in bold.

But the flip side, is that we could get Durant or Oden.

5% chance at No. 1
    18% chance top 3 pick.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Lottery luck: Or lack thereof, in the Wolves case. Saying Minnesota has been lucky in the lottery is like suggesting that Halle Berry isn’t attractive. The Wolves have literally never moved up in the draft, and have moved down more than once, most notably in 1992. That year marked the only time the Wolves owned the league’s worst record, and both Shaq and ’Zo stood waiting at 1 and 2. Instead, Minnesota got Christian Laettner at No. 3. Ouch. Other Wolves lottery picks still in the NBA include Donyell Marshall, Garnett, Ray Allen (traded for Stephon Marbury on draft day), Wally Szczerbiak, Rashad McCants and Brandon Roy (traded for Foye). It’ll be the third straight lottery appearance for Minnesota, after a five-year hiatus from 2000-04. This year, the Wolves are sending Foye to do their bidding. Whaddya say, kid?
    One reason to hate the lottery in bold.

But the flip side, is that we could get Durant or Oden.

5% chance at No. 1
    18% chance top 3 pick.
    50%
    chance McHale trades the pick for worthless player.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast