Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Tim Duncan said what?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    I can't believe no one is on Duncan for saying "it's retarded". I mean, that's something I'm sure a lot of us say as an expression, but to say it to the media out in front of everyone is idiotic. He should get blasted for being insensitive to mentally retarded people, IMO. I bet people would be all over his crap if he would have said "It's pretty g ay" instead of "it's retarded".
    I agree entirely with your whole post, these players are spoiled brats that do not care about anyone but themselves!!

And Tim Duncan cry me a freakin river!! Wear a suit and shut the hell up!!!
    No sh!t, a Viking says something is retarded, and the media takes his birthday away....this is b/s....double standard!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

C'mon b-ball players, put a suit on and look respectible for once in your life!!! Shouldn't be that big of a deal.....and anything the NBA does now is "racist" to everyone too...give me a break....B-ballers play the race card more than anyone ever!!! Yeah, the NBA is real racist guys...they're only paying you African Americans 20 times the money I will see in my white life to play A GAME, for FUN!!! Give me a break!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I just read Mike Vick doesn't agree with it either.. Personally I really don't care.. I would wear one.. It's gonna gonna hurt ya to look respectable for 3 hours.. Don't complain.. But I know where the players are coming from.. You've been dressing one way your whole life, then they want you to start looking classy.. Would bother me a lil bit I spose

tampaviking is offline Rookie

i'm starting to wonder if all the school districts where i live are racist too, some schools kids have to wear khakis and a button up shirt, no hippity hop, no surfer's, no red necks, no latin kings , no laguna beach wannabes. poor kids

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I think NBA players need to realize that they are an employee and don't call the shots. You are not a hip hop artist...you are an athelete...act like it.

That's why I always admired Pat Riley. His players always dressed proffesional when they didn't play or were in public. His dress policies (along with the Lakers orginization) were more strict then the NBA's rules.

How bout Pat Riley for head coach?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SamDawg84 Guest

danny u said the wrong thing on my account again lol... i thought it was freaken funny when he called it retarded

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    danny u said the wrong thing on my account again lol... i thought it was freaken funny when he called it retarded
    Funny?

:roll: Just shows lack of class and respect.

V4L

"SamDawg84" wrote:

Dude it's not funny at all.. You need to grow up a bit man..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:

Thats your brother right?

Go into his room and slug him.

Then let him slug you for all the "weed" stuff. :lol:

Next time I am in Pelican Rapids visiting my mother, I wll set you 2 straight! :lol:

V4L

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:

Thats your brother right?

Go into his room and slug him.

Then let him slug you for all the "weed" stuff. :lol:

Next time I am in Pelican Rapids visiting my mother, I wll set you 2 straight! :lol:

:lol:

That is my bro correct.. He's at a friends house at the moment though.. But when ya come to Pelican u can smack us up a bit if ya gotta haha

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678