Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is online now Jersey Retired

Tim Couch to eventually replace Favre?

hehehe... alright I guess thats as good as a reason as any... even though its an incorrect pick :P

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Los, I just wish all packer fans were as funny as you are, I swear, you kill me like once a week. Keep up the good work on the posts. SHHHHHEEESH!!!! Ya, lets start Ferotte, ahhahahahha.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

You also have to remember that they are owned by the state or something like that so in addition, it's more like a family affair with the pack...I wish we were owned by the state...then maybe we'd get a new stadium..

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

I don't know what to think of Couch possibly going to the Packers. I still believe he has the potential to become a great QB. His Cleveland years haven't been that great and their OL has been bad. Being from Kentucky, I would like him to have success with another team...BUT NOT GB! If he comes to GB, I hope he regrets it. Maybe he will become William's and Hovan's new b****.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CVGVIKE

Maybe he will become William's and Hovan's new b****.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Unfortunately, I don't doubt that might happen. Hovan always seemed a little....you know..."interested" in Favre.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is online now Jersey Retired

As much as I dislike Favre... I think I will hate to see him go. He makes hating Green Bay so much more enjoyable

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

I will be happy when favre retires, which i hope he does soon. I dont want him to retire so the pack sucks, i want him to retire so he doesn't go out like steve young, a great QB who got hit in the head one too many times and had to leave before he died... Favre will be in the HOF as soon as possible and i will be happy for him, But i will be glad the pack sux.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CVGVIKE

Maybe he will become William's and Hovan's new b****.

Unfortunately, I don't doubt that might happen. Hovan always seemed a little....you know..."interested" in Favre.

Ya interested in killing him and taking his head off. That sunday night game still lingers in hovans mind. I know one day whether its this year or next year hovan will eventually get to Farve. Ya know hes coming.[]
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cvgvike, is it true that when couch was at kentuckey, they didn't have a playbook? i read somewhere that he kinda drew plays up in the dirt... maybe that's why he sucks so bad, he can't read a playbook
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

cvgvike, is it true that when couch was at kentuckey, they didn't have a playbook? i read somewhere that he kinda drew plays up in the dirt... maybe that's why he sucks so bad, he can't read a playbook

Honestly, I have no idea if that is true or not (I don't keep up with college football as much as the rest of you). I heard that the playbook was limited to several plays and that Couch liked Hal Mumme as the coach. Having a limited playbook does not help you succeed in the NFL. But I still believe he has the potential to become a great QB. If he goes to a new team and doesn't produce then his time as a starter will soon end. I can't see him being in Cleveland this season. We will all find out if TC has it or not. If he is going to be a bust, then I hope the Packers sign him. But as long as Favre stays healthy, Couch will just be Favre's student. One thing I can say is I think they would get along and work great with each other being that they are both from the South and probably have a lot in common.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast