Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Tim Couch to eventually replace Favre?

Rumor mill has it that Couch met with Sherman over dinner to discuss the possibilities of him eventually replacing Favre. I couldn't help but laugh at this. If Couch goes to gb, killing them just won't be nearly as fun.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

I agree this guy sucks sooooo bad....i hope he does replace farve it would be easier then come on couch get to green bay!!!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

I hope Couch is brought in to be Favre's replacement it would help us out alot.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vikings_fan66

I hope Couch is brought in to be Favre's replacement it would help us out alot.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I heard Couch isn't to excited about being Farves backup for the next 2-3 years. I hope Farve doesn't last that long. MAybe a terrible season this year will make him retire.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

I dont think Couch is that bad!!!! He never had anyone around him.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

Rumor mill has it that Couch met with Sherman over dinner to discuss the possibilities of him eventually replacing Favre. I couldn't help but laugh at this. If Couch goes to gb, killing them just won't be nearly as fun.

I had said this in another post, but I was the one saying Couch was going to be a Packer last October, and everyone laughed at me.

If he came, it would be a stretch. Packers are way too close to the cap, and would have to renegotiate his salary in a big way, though the Browns would eat some of the salary in a trade.

Don't get too worked up, all...the Favre era will indeed end within a couple of years, and you know how easy it is to replace a legendary hometown quarterback. Couch will be the stopgap (and scapegoat) for a couple of years until we get the next real deal.

Maybe we'll trade for Culpepper, and you can all have your dream of having Gus Frerotte as your full-time starter.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

LMAO... losangelis, for being a cheesehead you kill me sometimes. All the bandwagon Culpepper fans would poop in their pants if he ever went to Green Bay! That of course would never happen, but they would claim that they always loved him and couldn't believe he was going to the rival

Ah, yes...we have the "Start Nall" crybabies in the Packer boards who come out of the woodwork after an interception/sack/loss.

Previous incarnations: "Start Detmer!" "Start Brunell!" "Start Pederson!" "Start Hasselback!" and "Start Brooks!"

One cry we've never heard, though: "Start T.J. Rubley!!"
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

So I've been wondering lately Los... is every cheesehead in love with the pack because of Favre? or just because they had to pick a team and weren't smart enough to pick the Vikes?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

So I've been wondering lately Los... is every cheesehead in love with the pack because of Favre? or just because they had to pick a team and weren't smart enough to pick the Vikes?

Nah...Favre is a great reason to love 'em, but most of us had our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents pass on the tradition and season tickets. And when those great-grandparents were picking teams, the Vikings didn't exist yet. [8D]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast