Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger.

Prophet Guest

Tiger.

Yet another major.

page2

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Tiger.

Tiger is a giant nerd but I absolutely love watching him play. With the way he manages links courses and dominates Augusta, I think he could break Jack's record by playing only those two majors. Throw in the occasional US and PGA and that record is toast. Tiger is coldblooded when its close. He loves stepping on people's throats (even though this time he just managed the course to victory) but if someone is within a stroke or two of him on the Sunday of a major, he completely demoralizing them. When he hits fareways, nobody in the history of the game could beat him.

And his wife is smoking hot. Way hotter than Amy.

[color=red]

Prophet Guest

"MensaTice" wrote:
    ...Tiger is coldblooded when its close. He loves stepping on people's throats (even though this time he just managed the course to victory) but if someone is within a stroke or two of him on the Sunday of a major, he completely demoralizing them. When he hits fareways, nobody in the history of the game could beat him...
    That is why I like him. Too bad Mickelson can't learn something from him.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

He just good. Period.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

There is no way that you can dislike Tiger. He respects the game, he's an incredible talent and he is a good guy. He has worked hard and deserves everything he has....even Elin.....
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I also love watching Tiger golf. If he isn't in a tournament, I could care less. If he is in a tourney I would watch the entire thing if I could. He will easily go down as the greatest golfer in history and barring anything traumatic he will bypass Nicholson's major record without any trouble!! Way to Tiger!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

F*** Tiger...I am sick of hearing about him...especially from all of his fans that only jumped on the golf bandwagon because of him yet don't know CRAP about golf!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Hey, I am one of those fans that didn't know crap about golf and I take offense to that!!! jk I don't care what you say!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Hey, I am one of those fans that didn't know crap about golf and I take offense to that!!! jk I don't care what you say!
    BETTER YET...learn about golf instead of blindly following the crowd! Then you would realize that there are MANY great golfers out there besides Tiger!!!

And I don't care what YOU say either! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I know there are other great golfers out there, I'm not an idiot. Tiger is just the best.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast